You Want a Hug? How About a Punch?

Author's Note: Daryl and Mar are getting there own chapter after this. They need it don't you think? Summer is going to be mad at Merle. Yeah family drama! Please review! Axel is going to be alive, Oscar is going to take his place.

Summer's POV:

Summer walked down to the grave markers and sat down and took a breath. "Hey Lori...we got new people in earlier. They seem OK. I meant to come down earlier, to tell you Carl and I named the baby. Judith Jane...she goes by everything from JJ by Carol and Axel, Judy by Dad, Mar, mom, Mitch and Carl. Beth and Hershel call her Judith. She's Lil' Asskicker to Uncle Daryl, and she's Ladybug to me. She's beautiful, you would have loved her. Dad and mom are taking care of her, like she was there own. Any of us would die for her. We got problems with a man called Governor. Wackadoodle right? I mean a man who calls himself Governor, well that just screams I'm a power hungry fool. Uncle Merle was his right hand man. Uncle Merle took mom, Maggie and Glenn. He beat up on Glenn something fierce, left the Governor alone with mom and Maggie. He almost killed mom...would have fed her to walkers' if a woman named Jes didn't disobey him, she would have been. And I guess Andrea's at Woodbury, sleeping with the Governor. I'm tryin' Lori, I'm tryin' to take care of Carl and Ladybug. I'm trying to be strong. But, after I saw what that man did to mom...what Uncle Merle did to Glenn...all I want to do is kill them both. I'm not a killer Lori. None of us are...but we do what we have to keep our family safe," she said as she laid her head on her knees. "I just don't know if I'm the right person to try and keep Ladybug safe."

Rick walked out and shut the gate in between the prison and the graves. "Summer? You alright?"

"I told Mom I was going to come down here...thought Lori would want an update on Judy," Summer said as she looked up.

"I know, sweetheart, she told me. That's why I came down. The newcomers', them having a teenager with them, it's bothering you that you may lose someone else?" Rick asked.

"Yeah, I guess," she admitted.

"Hey, we work as a team right? Summer, how many times do I have to tell you that you aren't responsible for the kids' in this group? That's not on you, sweetheart

"Hey, we work as a team right? Summer, how many times do I have to tell you that you aren't responsible for the kids' in this group? That's not on you, sweetheart. But if you feel like you have to, then you need to talk to us, just like we talk to each other," Rick told her as he hugged her. "We'll be alright, we'll handle this together."

"I think Jes is right...we should go...strike him in his home," Summer told Rick.

Rick sighed. "Sweetheart, we attacked him, and he's got more man power then we have, more guns and ammo then we have. We're working on fortifying this place, to keep everyone safe. I wish there was an answer on how to deal with a homicidal maniac, if there was, I wouldn't have needed to be a sheriff," he told the teen. "When I was at Woodbury, I saw Shane, plain as day. It wasn't him, of course. But you aren't the only one that is struggling to keep there sanity. We all are," he assured her.

Summer nodded. "Thanks Dad," she said as she started to turn. She had barley turned when she heard a round of bullets.

"Summer!" Rick yelled as he took out his gun and pushed her in front of him as they ran.