Weeding Out The Bad Ones

So I pulled up the clip where Rick kills old Tomas, and the stare down was 34 Mississippi's, if you were interested. I counted it twice. Yeah that's a LONG stare down. I wish Andrew Lincoln would stare at me for 34 seconds! Keep on reviewing! Back to our semi original scripted program!

Mar's POV:

Carol looked up from where Mar was sitting with Hershel. "Mar can I talk to you for a minute?" she asked.

"Sure, Lori you alright with him?" Mar asked as he stood up.

Lori nodded. "Maggie and Beth should be back soon," she told the other woman.

Mar stood up and walked out with Carol past Glenn. "What's going on Carol?"

Carol looked at the other woman. "You know how Hershel told us that Lori may need a c section again?"

Mar nodded. "Yes, Jewel you and I were prepared to help him out with it," she said as she looked back at the cell. "Which he can't do because he's unconscious. I've never done a c section before, I sure the hell know Jewel doesn't, and I'm sure you don't."

Carol nodded. "I don't that's why we need to practice."

"Practice? Exactly who do you plan to practice on?" Mar asked as she turned her body to face the other woman. "You aren't suggesting what I think you're suggesting."

Carol nodded. "We've got plenty of subjects."

Mar's face went white. "Carol...I understand the concept...." she told the other woman. "I have to say it's a brilliant, yet, morbid idea. Really morbid," Mar told her. "Alright, how do you want to do this?"

"We'll have to go down to the gates," Carol told the other woman.

"We'll need another person," Mar said as she turned her attention to Glenn as Maggie walked back to the cell. "Two people to distract the walkers', one to grab. I can't believe I'm agreeing with this. Let's do it before I change my mind," she told her as they walked back to Glenn.

"Glenn we need your help with something," Carol told him.

Glenn looked at them. "Now?" he asked.

"Yes now," Mar told him firmly.

"No way, I can't leave Hershel," Glenn told them.

"This is important," Carol assured him.

"No. Rick told me to stay," Glenn repeated.

"We wouldn't be askin' if it wasn't important," Mar said as she put her hand on Glenn's shoulder.

Lori looked at them. "Glenn go on we got this," she told her.

"We won't be long," Carol told him.

"We're fine, go," Maggie told him.

Glenn looked at the bed then at the two women. "Fine," he said reluctantly. He walked with them. "What is so important?"

Carol looked at Mar and Mar shook her head. "No this was your idea, you tell him."

Carol nodded. "Lori is over due, she had to deliver Carl by c section, we need practice. Hershel isn't going to be able to do it."

"Practice? How do you plan to practice?" Glenn asked as they went outside.

"No no way, she's not thinking what I think she is, is she Mariah?" Glenn asked.

"I had the same reaction and yes. We really don't have another choice," Mar told him. "We have to do this for Lori, for the baby," she told him.

"You two are crazy," Glenn told them as they walked down to the gates.