You Had A Kid?

Author's Note: You're just going to have to wait to find out the babies name. I'm just mean that way! And noone is gonna eat the baby! Review please

Rick and Mar's POV:

Mar leaned against the kitchen door and watched as Rick leaned over the sink and took a deep breath. "You should be resting, Rick. Jewel would kill me if she knew I wasn't making you recover."

Rick turned and looked at her. "She's out there, alone, scared, maybe having this baby. Just like Lori."

"That wasn't your fault, neither is this Rick," Mar told him. "You know Jewel, she was prepared for anything. She's got everyone on the bus to help her out. No one going to abandon her and this baby," she told Rick as she squeezed his arm. "We'll find them, Rick, but you aren't going to be able to do anything without you resting. Jewel is going to need you healthy, and strong. You have to take care of yourself, so you can take care of her and this baby. The quicker you get heal, the quicker we can go look for her. I don't want her having this baby by herself anymore then you do. She's my best friend, Rick. I want to see her have this baby, I want to hold her hand, I want to check this baby out. I want to see you holding this baby, holding her hand. You were almost killed by a mad man two days ago Rick, so stop being stubborn and get back upstairs."

"Michonne and the kids' should be back by now," Rick said.

"They're fine, but you aren't. I swear to God Rick, I will pull out my best Jewel impression, you know the glare, and the crossing of the arms. Yeah we got that from Jane," Mar warned. "Come on, upstairs. I'll help you up."

Rick took a breath and went with her. "Do you think she'll forgive me? If I miss the babies birth?"

 "Do you think she'll forgive me? If I miss the babies birth?"

Mar looked at him. "Rick, you know Jewel. The two of you are the missing half of each other. She's not going to be mad at you, this was no way your fault. She's going to be relieved to see you, she's going to run into your arms, and the two are you are just going to stare at each other in that disgusting but cute way you do," she teased.

Rick looked at her. "We do not stare at each other."

"Yeah, you do," Mar answered as she helped him to the bed. "A stare that says volumes without saying a word. A look that every girl grows up wanting," Mar said. "Not a whole lot of girls get that."

Rick gave a small smile. "Daryl looks at you that way."

Mar smiled. "Not the way you two do. Not sure any man looks at any woman the way you look at Jewel, but that's what makes you two the perfect couple to lead us at the end of the world. You and Jewel are like soul mates that have been waiting just to be reunited. We all know when the two of you are together, the rest of us are looking at pure love."

Rick rolled his eyes. "You are not allowed to read any more cheesy romance novels," he said as he playfully hit her arm. "I mean this isn't putting much pressure on Jewel or me," he told her.