My Family is Standing Right Here

Author's Note: Technically, I should be bringing Tyreese and Sasha in right about now while the group is at Woodbury. But since this is my world, it's going to wait until Rick gets back and it's going to be flip flopped from the show. They were at Woodbury before, now there. And they may or may not have a little sister Carl's age. We'll see how I'm feeling at the time. And the other two guys that were with them isn't going to be with them when they get to the prison. I didn't forget about Joey! And Psycho Rick (who isn't Psycho) isn't going to drive them away. The 'walker games' did that for them. So confused? You all love me! Review please

Mar and Jewel POV:

Mar walked in as Jewel laid on her bed with Judith. "Hey...Summer told me that you had kidnapped baby girl. You should be resting."

Jewel looked up. "I am resting. Summer knew...about the rape...about how she came into this world," she said as she rubbed Judith's cheek. "All this time, I was trying to protect her."

Mar sat down on the edge of the cot. "You did protect her, you're protecting her now. Sometime's we think our kids need protecting but it's them that protect us. Rick will come back you know. So will Daryl. And they'll bring back Maggie and Glenn."

"What if they don't?" Jewel asked. "What if they get captured...or Merle gets his hand on Rick. My brother...my brother shot a damn window not five feet from my head and held a knife to Maggie's throat, a woman who he didn't even know? What do you think he's going to do with Rick or Glenn?"

Mar patted her leg. "Jewel, you're not helping Judy go to sleep with you being all worked up. I know you're worried. I was supposed to go with them, before that woman brought you back."

"Jes..." Jewel supplied.

"Jes," Mar repeated.

"I'm glad you didn't....the Governor...all I can think of is what he's doing to Maggie," Jewel told her.

"And if he did something to Maggie, we will be here for her. We'll make sure she gets through this. Whatever happens, we'll get through this together. It may not be easy, but we're a family," Mar told her as she picked up Judith.

"He didn't rape me...he just...pulled down his pants and made me put it in his mouth...and I bit him," Jewel told her friend.

"It was still a violation," Mar told her

"It was still a violation," Mar told her. "When Rick get's back you aren't going to let this get in the way with your relationship," she informed her. "So your brother kissed me."

"Daryl?" Jewel asked shocked as she sat up and took a breath.

"You sat up to fast," Mar told her. "No Merle, of course it was Daryl! Silly Jewel huh Judith?"

"He initiated it?" Jewel asked.

"No, he said he wasn't good with telling people his feelings, I told him to show me, and he kissed me. God, the kind of kiss that goes down to your toes and curls them," Mar told her.