Responsibility

Hershel, Dr. S, Mar, and Ronnie's POV:

Ronnie looked at Hershel as he handed the tea to Mar and Dr. S. "You shouldn't be in here Hershel," Ronnie told him.

"She's right, you weren't sick, Mar wasn't sick til she came in here. You two put yourselves in danger," Dr. S told them.

"You tell me that either one of you wouldn't do the same?" Hershel asked them. "How's everyone doing? Did you tell your group yet Ronnie?" he asked kindly.

Ronnie nodded. "Yeah, they took it hard. Taylor is the only one not sick, I'm hoping she's strong enough to keep this away."

"Glenn and Sasha are pushing themselves, helping out where they can," Mar said as she coughed

"You are too, you need to rest," Ronnie told the other woman.

"I'm fine," Mar insisted. "I'm not as sick as some of the others. Hershel's going to need help."

Dr. S coughed. "He has me and Ronnie to help, you need to rest. Just because you aren't bad now, doesn't mean you won't get bad."

"I could say the same thing to you," Mar responded. "Daryl and the others will be back as they can possibly be. This tea should help until then."

"Go ahead and drink up, vet's orders," Hershel said with a small laugh. "You up to helping me check on the others Mar?"

Mar nodded. "Yeah, I'm not feeling to horribly bad," she answered.

"Mar!" Mitch yelled from the top of the steps. "Glenn you need to get up," he told the man.

Mar and Hershel went out of the cell, and up to where Glenn was. "Mitch go back to your cell and rest," Mar said.

"I'm alright, Mitch, just need to rest a bit, go on," Glenn assured him.

Mitch nodded as he glanced at them before going. Mar wet a cloth and put it on Glenn's forehead.

Glenn coughed and laughed a little. "This sucks. After everything we just get taken out by a glorified cold?" he asked.

"Don't say things like that, don't even think things like that," Hershel told him.

"All I can do is stop saying them," Glenn told them.

"You've got to be strong, Glenn," Mar told him.

"She's right," Hershel agreed with the nurse. We got this far somehow, you can believe somehow. Now we all have jobs to do, this ones yours," he told the other man.

"Drink the tea," Mar told Glenn.

Merle, Rick and Summer's POV:

Rick put the bag in the car and looked at Summer as she put the gas can in the car. "You don't have to do this Summer, you don't have to come with me."