They're Screwing With The Wrong People

Author's Note: You guys aren't excited to get Jewel and Rick back together or anything are you? Yeah so am I! This is the chapter you've all been wanting (and If I didn't deliver it, I'd probably have daggers sent through the computer at me, and I really don't want that!) Just so you know, this was NOT how I planned this, AT all but hey, I do what Jewel tells me. I'm just gonna jump to where they arrive at Terminus, I don't think any of you will argue with that will you? Review please. The above video was made by Littletonpace on youtube.

Rick's group POV:

Mar watched as Rick dug a whole to hide the weapons in. "I'm not sure about this. I feel like we're being watched," she said as she looked around.

"If they're smart, they are watching. That's what the Governor did, he made sure no one snuck in," Lexi told them.

"Hey, if you don't want to do this, if you don't want to go in there, we don't have to, but we stay together," Rick told them.

Mar shook her head. "Jewel might be in there, Mitch, Summer, Ty, Sasha, Merle, the rest of our family."

Daryl nodded. "If we are gonna do this, let's do it now."

"Stay close, we don't know who these people are," Rick said as they started making there way to the back way. He let Daryl take the lead, letting the group lead. Mar got behind Lexi and Carl. They heard a females voice first.

"Terminus...those who arrive, survive. Follow the tracks to where all the lines intersect. These are the maps at the crossings to help guide you with your journey. Terminus. Sanctuary for all, community for all," the voice said as the group went into the building.

Rick marched up to the woman. "Hello."

The woman took off her headphones and looked at the man then at her group.

"Hello, I bet Albert is on perimeter watch. You here to rob us?" the man asked.

"No, I wanted to see you before you saw us," Rick said.

"Makes sense. Usually we do this where the tracks meet. Ahem. Welcome to Terminus. I'm Gareth, looks like you've been on the road for a good bit," he said.

"We have," Rick said. "Rick, that's Carl, Mar, Lexi, Michonne, Axel and Daryl," he introduced.

"You're nervous, I get it. We were all the same way. We came here for sanctuary, that's what you're here for?" Gareth asked.

Rick nodded. He wanted to ask about Jewel but he was biding his time, waiting to see what these people are like. "Yes," he said.

"Good you found it. This isn't as pretty as up front, we got nothing to hide, but the welcome wagon is a whole lot nicer. Alex and Claire will take you. Uh but first we need to see everyone's weapon's," Gareth said as Alex and Claire walked up to them.

Claire eyed Rick tapping her finger on her hip. He was the one, he was going to take her baby away and she knew it. He needed to go. "Welcome to Terminus," Claire said.

Rick looked at her then the group. "Alright," he said as he put down his weapons and nodded at the group to do the same.

"I'm sure you understand," Gareth told them.

"We do," Rick said as he glanced at Mar and noticed that both her and Lexi didn't make a move to take there knives from inside there boots. "Good girls," he thought to himself. Jewel had taught them well.

"You really know how to use that sword?" Claire asked Michonne.

"I do," Michonne simply answered.