You Mess With My Child, I'll Make You Wish You Were Facing a Walker

Author's Note: I am sorry about the cliffhanger! Really! I just needed to add this scene and nowhere else I could think of I could have fit it! Seriously sorry!

RIP Andrea and Milton. And seriously the governor is an empty tool box, has no screws left!

"You might mess with me, but never get brave enough to try to mess with my kids!-Author Unknown (But probably a mother)"

Jewel ran down the stairs and saw Summer at the bottom with Shane helping her. "What the hell happened Shane?" she asked as she bent down. "Summer? Baby answer me."

"She was comin' down the stairs to get something to drink, her ankle must have gave out, I tried to reach her," Shane answered.

Rick glanced at Shane as he bent down. "Get Herschel, Shane," he hissed.

"What happened?" Beth asked as she came downstairs to help.

"She fell," Shane said as he passed her.

"Why would she be comin' downstairs?" Beth asked.

Jewel looked at Rick as Summer stirred. "Shane said she was comin' down to get a drink, how would he know? I told her not to be by herself with him. I know that she wouldn't be havin' a conversation with him."

"Mom?" Summer asked as she tried to sit up.

"Beth can you go get Daryl for me please?" Jewel asked. "Hey baby, don't try to talk or move just yet OK?"

Beth nodded as she got up to go outside.

"Not a word til Shane can't hear us," Jewel warned Rick.

"Summer?" Lori asked. "Is she OK?"

"Easy help me get her to a chair," Herschel told them. "Summer do you remember what happened?" he asked as he got the flashlight to look in her eyes.

"I was coming' from the bathroom….I heard Shane call my name, I turned around…I must have lost my balance," the teen answered. "Everything' just went black after that," the teen sighed.

"She al'right?" Daryl asked as he came in.

"You weren't coming down for a drink?" Rick asked.

"No, why?" Summer questioned. "I was heading' back to the room, Beth and I were gonna hang out for a bit. She had drinks in her room, had no reason to come down."

Rick nodded as he rubbed Jewel's back. "How you feelin' Summer?"

"OK…" she answered.

"We're going to go out to the tents, stay out there, be safer then in here," Jewel said. "Headache? Dizziness?"

"No," Summer answered.

"It was just an accident," Lori said. "She's been on that ankle a lot today."