She's a Dixon

The sick group POV:

Ronnie stopped as she heard the unmistakable sounds of walker moans coming from a cell. "Damn it...Hershel! Sasha! Glenn! Mar! Anyone!" she yelled as she turned around and took out her knife.

"What's the matter?" Mar asked as she and Mitch came out of the cell.

"Listen, someone's turned. Mitch go down to Lizzie's cell and stay there. Lock yourselves in," Ronnie ordered.

"I can help," Mitch told them.

Mar turned and looked at him. "Mitch, I need you to go help with the other kids, I need you to listen and be safe," Mar said as she kissed his head. "Can you do that for me?" she asked.

"Yes," Mitch answered.

"Do you have your knife?" Mar asked him.

"Yes," he answered as he showed it to her. He quickly turned and went to down the hall.

Ronnie took a breath and followed the moans to a locked cell. "Ellie..." she said as took a breath.

"I tried....to put her down," the two women heard a voice behind them said.

Ronnie closed her eyes before turning around. She knew what she was going to find before she even reopened them "Taylor..." Ronnie said as she bent down, seeing the girl had been bit on the shoulder.

" Ronnie said as she bent down, seeing the girl had been bit on the shoulder

Mar took a breath as Hershel came up. "You should have called someone Taylor," Mar said softly.

"I didn't want Ronnie to have to do it....and you know as well as I do, that you would have. I thought I could get her body downstairs....do it and then tell you guys. She must have...I mean...been dead longer then I thought. I had her almost out of the cell when she came back....I had my knife....raised, but I hesitated. Hesitation...that's what gets you killed...that's what Ridge taught us. Should have listened better. She got me....dropped my knife. I managed to kick her...get her back in the cell. I was trying to stand up when I saw you guys."

Ronnie touched her face. "Sweetheart, I'm sorry I couldn't save you."

Taylor shook her head. "None of us would have...made it...with out you or Ridge. You kept us alive....don't ever doubt that. We were lucky....to have you."

"No, we were lucky to have you. You all saved us," Ronnie told the younger girl.

"Just...feel bad....leaving you alone....now," Taylor said.

Hershel bent down beside her. "She's not alone, Taylor. She's got us, she's got family. You don't have to worry about that, we'll watch out for her, just like she watched out for you. You don't stress yourself out over that."

"I...want to do it myself," Taylor told Ronnie.

"No, sweetheart, I'll do it. You don't need to do something like that, I'm here, I can do it. I know it needs to be done," Ronnie told the young woman.