Psycho Lizzie and sick piglets

Joey and Summer's POV:

Joey tugged on Summer's arm as they went outside. "Hey hold up," he told her.

 "Hey hold up," he told her

Summer looked up at him. "What?" she asked. "We've got things that we need to do, and you told Uncle Daryl that you'd help him with the bodies."

Joey nodded. "Still plan on doin' that, but wanted to do this too," he said as he kissed her.

Summer gave a small smile. "Do you really think we should be swapping spit with the flu going around?" she asked.

"Well, if I'm going to die anyway, I'd rather die with the thought of kissing you twice, then only doing it once," Joey told her.

"You are such a dork," Summer told him.

"How are you doing?" Joey asked.

"I'm doing OK, got to be right?" Summer asked.

Joey shook his head. "We've got a killer flu going around, your mother is pregnant and you have a baby sister that both need to be kept away from everyone, I'm thinking that answer should be something more then the typical Dixon reply."

"Why do you care Joey? Why does it matter? I'm dealing with the same crap as everyone else, so why does it matter if I'm feeling like the world is against us? That I'm ticked off that when everything seems to be going good, it goes to hell? That I'm feeling like more we fight, more we lose? I'm sure dad, Uncle Daryl, Glenn and everyone else is feelin' the same way," Summer answered.

Joey watched her. "Hey you giving up? That doesn't sound like the Summer Dixon I know."

"She's tired," Summer answered.

Joey raised her chin up to him. "You know what makes this group different then the Governor?"

"We're not wackadoodle?" Summer asked.

Joey laughed. "Well yeah, besides us not being wackadoodle. We care about each other," he told her. "Before this, at Woodbury, I was just one of mouths that the Governor fed. No one was really close, hell my dad was a coward. Here, someone is going to mourn me if I die, and not put my head in a fish tank. This isn't just surviving Summer, this is a family, and you know that. Yeah, it's easy to give up, it's easy to just let this life get to you. But when it does, Summer, all you got to remember is you're not alone, you got people who care about you. I care about you. We're going to beat this, and we're going to live another day," he told her as he kissed her again. "I better get going to help your Uncle or he may come find me," he said as he walked away.

Lexi and Lizzie:

Lexi walked over to the gate and put her arm around Lizzie. "I'm real sorry about your dad."

"They killed him," Lizzie said as she looked at the fence.

Lexi looked at her. "Your dad got bit, it wasn't anyone's fault. He had to be put down."