Death of One Of The Good Ones

Now known as: This Night

Chapter 151

Author's Note: Song will be posted at the end of the chapter. I will not be breaking up the story it will still be under Sweet Dreams and go by chapters, but this song fits this story arc (and of Season Five) You'll still get your notifications under Sweet Dreams and it will still be by chapter 151 and so on!

Cas is not an OC, she was an unnamed person that was on the bus when it crashed it the show. I named her, she's not going to survive.

If characters would stop moving themselves around where they think they should be now, I'd be happy. I'm looking at you Jes. Yes, I heard you now stay put! Thank you! Now on to our somewhat scripted story. Please review.

The Group POV:

The group watched as the sword came down on Hershel's neck and separated his head from his body.

"Daddy!" Beth screamed.

"NO!" Maggie yelled.

"Hershel!" Summer yelled.

Merle looked up at the tower where Jes was in the tower and raised his good hand as he watched Rick take the first shot and brought it down. "Now!" he told the group as they started firing. "Cover me."

Summer and Daryl kept focused on shooting but had heard him. "Where the hell do you think you are going?" Daryl asked.

"Finishing this, and well if I can, save Officer Friendly so our sister don't have to have that kid by herself."

"I'll go," Summer said, as she changed her position.

"Summer you can't!" Beth yelled at her.

"We've all got jobs to do, Hershel would say that!" she said as she fired

"We've all got jobs to do, Hershel would say that!" she said as she fired. "I run faster then you Uncle Merle, I also have grenades in my bag and can throw! I'm not a kid anymore! I don't get to be a kid, not now. Now, are we going to stand here and see which Dixon is more stubborn or are we going to end this?" Summer asked.