Hey Blondie

Woodbury:

Merle walked into the infirmary. "Go ahead and check your patient Doc," he told the doctor. "Bet you were wondering if I was real or not, Blondie. Probably hoping I wasn't," he said as he straddled the chair. "Well here I am, I guess this big old world just gets a little smaller near the end huh? Ain't so many of us left to share the air right? You know when they found me, I was near bled out, starving, thinking' to myself a bullet might make a good last meal. Take myself a long nap after, wait for Daryl, Jewel and Summer on the other side. You seen my brother? My sister? My niece?" he asked as he looked at the two women.

 You seen my brother? My sister? My niece?" he asked as he looked at the two women

Andrea shook her head. "Not for a long time."

"Well that makes the two of us," Merle told her.

"Daryl went back for you, with Rick and Glenn and T Dog, but you were already gone," Andrea told him.

"Well not all of me!" Merle said as he showed her his stub.

Andrea looked disgusted. "Oh God."

Merle laughed. "Yeah all thanks to Rick that prick that handcuffed me and left me up there to die."

"He tried, Daryl saw that. Jewel and Summer, too," Andrea told him.

"Daryl was always the sweet one, my baby brother. Summer's a teen, and Jewel well she and I never got along well anyway," Merle told her.

"Her and Rick, they were getting close," Andrea told him.

"Close? Exactly what do you mean by close?" Merle asked as he looked at her.

"Starting a relationship, were getting close," Andrea explained. "They were good for each other."

Merle laughed. "Figure's my little sister would be opening' up her legs for the bastard that left me on a damn roof top."

"I'm not sure she was sleeping with him," Andrea said. "Daryl, Jewel and Summer wanted to keep lookin' but people died. Lots of them. Jim, Dale, Luke, Kaden....Amy," she said softly.

"Your sister?" Merle asked.

"Yes," Andrea told him.

"She was a good kid, I'm sorry to hear it," Merle responded honestly. "Kaden though, now that isn't a shame."

"There was more, a lot more. We had to leave Atlanta, we wound up on a farm. Daryl and Jewel both stepped up, Summer too. She was amazing," Andrea said.

"Now they're dead," Merle responded.

"I don't know that for sure," Andrea answered. "We were over run by a herd," she answered.

"How long ago?" Merle asked her.

"Seven or eight months, I was separated from the rest of them, got left behind. I know what it feels like," Andrea told him.