This isn't about the prison is it?

Author's Note: So, you would think that my next character chapter would be Jewel right? Well that's what I was planning. But see I have this big mouth named Merle Dixon yacking in my ear and being insistent. I tried to remind him that he shouldn't even be alive as of now, and if he didn't behave, I could kill him. He laughed and said Jewel would kick my but. He's right, she would. Sigh.

Please review!

Merle and Jes POV:

Merle fired at people as they came through the gate. "Daryl! I'm going to give Jes backup!" he told his brother as he squeezed his shoulder. "Be careful lil' brother," he told him.

"You too big brother. Better find the bus, and meet up, other wise, Jewel's gonna kill us both," Daryl told him.

Merle nodded as he let go of his brother's shoulder and fired his gun a few more times as he ran toward the guard tower Jes was in. "Jes, get your ass moving down! Now!" Merle told her.

"Aint taken down most of the Son of a Bitches yet!" Jes yelled back.

Merle sighed as he used his hand with the knife on it to kill a Walker. He glanced over and saw his bike and ran to it and started it up and pulled it over to the guard tower. "The prison is lost, now the best thing we can do is not go down with it. They have a tank, a big old tank. They've already taken down one tower, so get your ass down here, get on this bike and we're gonna meet up with the rest of the group. Don't you make me come up there and get you woman!" he hissed.

Jes glared at him. "Merle watch out!" she yelled as one of the Governor's men held up his gun and went to shoot Merle. "Hey you dickhead! Yeah you! Think you're man enough to shoot me? You're aim that good?" she yelled as she tried to distract him from Merle.

 "Hey you dickhead! Yeah you! Think you're man enough to shoot me? You're aim that good?" she yelled as she tried to distract him from Merle

The man raised his gun and looked up ready to fire, just as Merle tackled him and hit him. "No one ever tell you not to hit a lady?" he asked.

The man was able to grab his gun and shoot Merle in the shoulder causing him to fall backward. The man raised his gun to finish him.

Merle glanced backward as the gun shot came out of nowhere hitting the man's head perfectly. "You should have taken the damn shot to begin with instead of taunting him!" he told her as he stood up.

"I was trying to distract him so he wouldn't shoot your sorry ass!" Jes told him.

"Good that did, I got still got shot," Merle told her.

"Shoulder wound, at least it wasn't in the head," Jes said. "You gonna stand there all day or we getting the hell out of dodge? I'll look at that later," she said as she hopped on the back of the bike. "You got enough gas to get to the cabin?"

"Yeah, Axel filled up all the vehicles. Jewel always had this damn second sense about bein' prepared for the worst," Merle said as he got on the bike.