Do I Make Nice With Merle?

Jewel and Mar's POV:

Jewel gave Mar a smirk as she came down stairs. "So noticed Daryl wasn't on the perch earlier, and he wasn't with Merle. And you weren't around last night."

Mar looked at her. "You think you know something?" she asked her friend as she got something to eat.

"Oh I know I know something, Mar. Spill. But not all the details, he is my brother," Jewel told her friend.

"We worked things out....we talked," Mar answered with a blush.

"Right, talked, yeah I'm sure some of that talking was done without clothes on," Mar teased.

Mar shook her head. "You're the one that didn't want all the details, remember?" she teased. "So what did I miss? Anyone kill Merle?"

"No he's still alive," Jewel answered. "Rick, Michonne, Carl and I are going out on a run later."

"A run? Jewel if you haven't noticed you've still only got use of one hand and your ribs are probably still tender

"A run? Jewel if you haven't noticed you've still only got use of one hand and your ribs are probably still tender. Whatever it is, someone else can go," Mar told her.

Jewel shook her head. "I insisted on going. I can't be around Merle right now. I know I have to talk to him at some point, but right now I'm to angry and hurt to do it. Rick's going to Kings County to get the guns that he left at the station. I suggested we stop at the clinic, since we were on the way for medical supplies."

"Smart, Jane would have hidden things, but neither one of you know what your walking into," Mar reminded her.

"That's why we're taking Carl and Michonne. Rick doesn't trust Michonne and Merle alone together," Jewel pointed out.

"Officer Friendly don't trust much of anyone from what I can tell, except for you baby sister. I mean you seem to have the inside track with him, guess that's what happens when you open you legs to him. At least he trusts one Dixon, could work to our advantage," Merle said as he came in with Daryl to get some food.

"What is the prisoner doin' out of his cage Daryl?" Jewel asked keeping her eyes off Merle.

"Thought he needed to stretch his legs," Daryl answered. "Merle shut it."

Jewel stood up. "He eats, he goes back. He doesn't go anywhere else. Understand Daryl?"

"I got it," Daryl responded as he gave Mar a small smile.

"I'm standing right here baby sister, you got to talk to me at some point," Merle told her.

Jewel bumped Merle deliberately as she passed him not saying a word.

"Pretty well take that as no she doesn't," Mar said. "I'm going to go check on Mitch."

"Wasn't your kids name Peter?" Merle asked.

"Shut it Merle," Daryl said as he nodded to Mar as she left.

Jewel and Hershel's POV:

Jewel touched Judy's face as she laid in her make shift cradle. "Such a pretty girl, you know that?"