That Wasn't A Real Good Plan

I'm keeping Merle alive (as I mentioned before.) The man keeps giving me wickedly good ideas and they all involve him (of course right?) But Jes may not forgive him a bit after last chapter! Review please

Jewel and Daryl's POV:

Jewel glanced from the driver side of the car. "Guess I should have asked before we left the prison, but you got a plan?"

Daryl shook his head. "No, you?" he asked.

"Keeping our stupid son of a bitch brother from sacrificing himself? Other then that, no not so much," Jewel admitted. "Couldn't he just trust us for once?"

"We'll ask him when we find him," Daryl told her.

Jewel shook her head. "You know, for us bein' the younger siblings, we sure always got his asses out of messes. Actually, you did, I gave up," she admitted.

"You did what you had to do, for you and Summer. I just learned later on that the stupid bastard needed to learn how to fend for himself," Daryl told her. "But you know what Jewel? I didn't see you hesitate back at the prison when you figured out what he was up too. You didn't stop to think about all the bad things in life that he did, all the times he wasn't there for us, you stepped up. And you would have decked Rick if he even suggested you stayin' back at the prison," he teased her. "Maybe we don't have to define how we survived, but it's just proof that we did. Even before this Jewel. We survived. All three of us. Now we're surviving again, and maybe our differences, our arguments, our hard head heads maybe that's why we've survived this world, before and after."

"Who are you and what have you done with Daryl Dixon?" Jewel asked as she gave him a sideways glance. "Holy shit!" she said as she slammed on the breaks. "Michonne!"

"Still can't drive worth crap," Daryl told her as they got out. "Where's Merle? You kill him?"

"He let me go," Michonne told them

Jewel got the weapons out of the car. "Daryl catch," she said as she threw a gun at him. "Go back to the prison, don't let anyone come after us. Be ready for them."

"You aren't going after him, it's a suicide mission," Michonne told them.

Jewel looked at Daryl. "It's a suicide mission for one Dixon, for three it's just a damn picnic," she told the other woman. "Go keep our family safe," she said as Daryl and her took off running. "Tell me that you did a recon of that ammunition shack?"

"I'm a Dixon aint I?" Daryl answered.

"Entrances?" Jewel asked.

"One front one back," Daryl responded. "Mind sharing while we take this little jog?"

Jewel grinned. "So, coming up from above him would be the last thing he expects," she told him.

"You plan to drop in from the roof? Bein' with Rick is supposed to keep you from comin' up with illogical plans, supposed to keep you straight and narrow," Daryl told her.