The Williams Siblings

Lexi Williams (Sister to Tyresse and Sasha) Amandla Stenberg

"A person is born with feelings of envy and hate. If he gives way to them, they will lead him to violence and crime and any sense of loyalty and good faith will be abandoned. Xun Zi"

Summer, Mar and Carl's POV:

Summer held up the flashlight going through a part of the tombs they had checked before. "Mar, Carl and I would have been fine coming down here ourselves. It's been cleared before."

"Like either one of your parents would have let you," Mar told them.

Carl sighed. "We're not kids Mar. It's a simple sweep of an area we already cleared out," he said as he held up his flashlight.

"And there's a homicidal maniac out there that beat up your mother, Summer," Mar reminded her. "Until either one of you get eighteen, the rest of us are going to insist on doing these things with you."

"If we make it to eighteen," Summer stated. "My uncle Merle beat up Glenn, so there's more then one homicidal maniac."

Carl held up his hand. "Shh..." he said as he stopped. He listened to the sounds of walker's and what he thought was a scream. "Did you hear that?" he asked.

"It wasn't one of our people, but there wasn't any prisoners down here when you and Uncle Daryl checked it out," Summer stated.

Another yell came from around the corner. "HELP!" a young female's voice said.

Mar and Summer looked at each other as Carl took off running

Mar and Summer looked at each other as Carl took off running. "Carl!" Mar hissed as they followed him.

Carl held up his gun as he rounded the corner and stopped as he saw a girl about his age running toward him.

"Who the hell are you?" the girl asked.

"I could ask you the same thing!" Carl asked as he saw two more people round the corner. "Come on this way!"

"Carl don't you ever run off like that again!" Mar yelled at him.

"Can you yell later? We got company and I don't mean the living type!" Carl yelled at them. "Come on."

"Go!" Summer yelled as she held up her bow and arrow ready to fire at the walkers.

"Come on!" the man yelled at his two female companions.

Summer let them pass her and started firing her bow and arrow. "Not today you ugly bastards!" she told the walkers.

"Come on Summer!" Mar said as she fired her weapon at one. "Go go!" she yelled at the group as she closed the door to the area. She turned and looked at the three new comers. "Any of you bit or scratched?"

"No, my sister Lexi fell as we were running, scraped her knee on the fence as we came in," the man told them. "We really appreciate what you did back there. Thought we were toast."