Welcome Home

Rick looked at Jewel, T Dog, Daryl, Maggie and Glenn before he opened the door to the court yard. The rest of the group were distracting the walkers' by the fence. "No breaking formation," he told the group.

Jewel had to give a small smile. It's not like he hadn't went over this plan ten times in thirty minutes. "Hand to hand, using only hand weapons," Jewel said.

"We could recite the plan in our sleep, Rick," T said as he looked at there leader.

"Aint like we haven't done this hundred times this winter, just more of them," Daryl told him. "Open the damn door," the archer told him. He looked at the man who had gotten his sister to fall in love with him and knew he wanted Jewel out by the fence and not going in one on one. But they had all agreed it would take the best people at close combat to get through to the prison. And they were all there waiting to go in except for Summer. Six people, team of twos, formation.

Rick nodded as he opened the door. "Go!" he told the group as they walked in. They heard the group shout at the walkers as they ran in each stabbing walkers as they went in.

"Clear!" Jewel yelled as she stopped with the group finished with the first court yard.

Rick nodded. "Almost there," he told the group as he opened the door to the next courtyard. "Go!" he said as they entered the next court yard. He held up his hand as he saw the courtyard filled with walkers' and the group hid behind a wall.

Jewel glanced at Daryl as she tilted her head slightly to get him to notice the walkers' that came out of a police car wearing riot gear

Jewel glanced at Daryl as she tilted her head slightly to get him to notice the walkers' that came out of a police car wearing riot gear. She saw Maggie and T take down two more prisoners as Rick and Daryl moved forward. Jewel battled a walker with a helmet on. "Damn pain in the but piece of shit!" she cursed as she couldn't get him taken down easily.

Maggie came over and took out the guard next to her by bending his head back and shoving her weapon up through it's brain. "See that?" she asked with a grin.

T and Glenn both look impressed as Jewel does the same to her walker.

"Daryl!" Rick called to get his help to kill walkers near the door of the next courtyard. The remaining group go to help him. "Stop," Rick said as he looked around.

 "Stop," Rick said as he looked around