Attitude Problem

Author's Note: I've been trying to decide which way was easiest for me to tackle this series of events, since they are all going to be all jumbled away and away from each other. The easiest way is for the characters to pop out of my head and write it there own dang selves, but they just won't do that. So, at the expense of this story being never ending (what-I'm sorry is that groans I hear or clapping. Really hoping it's clapping) I've decided that the easiest way to do it is like they did it with Daryl and Beth and start each person at the prison then go from there. Some people may take two or three chapters. But this is the easiest way for me (Well unless the characters would come and write it for me but alas they won't) to do this many people's take. Also not going to do the people's POV if I'm not adding something to it. And it may not be in order. Please review.

Carl, Lexi and Rick's POV:

Lexi pulled Carl's sleeve. "Come on we got to get on the bus!"

"I'm not leaving my dad! Or Summer!" Carl said as he fired his gun.

Ty looked at them. "Come on you two! They're coming!"

"We're right behind you Tyreese!" Lexi yelled as Ty looked at her. "Go make sure everyone's on the bus. Go make sure Sasha is there. We are right behind you!" Lexi told her big brother confidently. "Carl! Michonne is out there with your dad. You go out there you're going to die. Judy needs you, Jewel needs you. Your dad would want you to be the man he knows you are! He expects you to take care of them if he isn't able to!"

Carl looked at her. "Go to the bus," he told her as he started running toward the fences.

Lexi sighed as she ran to catch up with him. "Carl Grimes you are the most hard headed, stubborn person I've ever met! You want to go out there, you aren't doing it alone. You want to be foolish? Then I'll be foolish right along with you!" she said as she took an ax to a walker who came behind her.

"No one's asking you!" Carl told her.

"Carl watch out!" Lexi yelled as she tried to fire her gun. "I'm out!"

Carl attacked the walker and kept beating it as he started to show emotion. Lexi stood frozen as she watched him.

"Carl! Stop it," Rick ordered as he came up bleeding and wounded. He hugged him. "You alright? Lexi?"

"We're alright. Jewel's on the bus...." Lexi said.

"Judith? Summer?" Rick asked.

"Summer went out there, to save you!" Carl answered.

Lexi took a breath as she went to help Rick. "The bus should have been left already," she said. She stopped as she saw Judith's carrier bloody. She put her hand over her mouth.

 She put her hand over her mouth

"No!" Both Rick and Carl said. Rick to a breath as he straightened up. "We need to go," Rick said as he was supported by both of the teens. "Don't look back, Carl. Don't look back. Just keep walking. Lexi, keep focused."