Let's Go To Terminus

uthor's Note: First of all, I have to give a shout out to Elliewellybear who pm'd me with the following: I really really really can't wait to see them all back together again and see Jicks reunion (that's my totally creative ship name for Jewel and Rick...it's totally fabulous) And she's right it's absolutely fabulous and I bequeath (cause I'm the author and I can) that the ship name for my babies is Jicks! It is the best!

Second of all, thank you all for reading and favoriting and pmming me with ideas and suggestions. It all means so much. Now review please! I didn't see any reviews for the last chapter. Thank you!

Sasha and Ronnie's POV:

Ronnie glanced over her shoulder when she heard Sasha coming up to take over guard shift. "I've got it Sasha, I wouldn't be able to sleep anyway."

"We all agreed to three hours, we all need to get what rest we can," Sasha told the other woman. "Why do you think anyone else is alive?"

Ronnie glanced at her. "Why do you think no one else is?"

"You saw the bus, you saw everything that happened. It's just best not to think anyone survived, it's not good for Maggie to think there's a chance Glenn's alive," Sasha said.

"Or for you to think that Lexi or Tyreese are alive some where out there?" Ronnie asked.

"This isn't about me," Sasha insisted.

Ronnie looked at her. "You think if you can convince Maggie that there's no way that Glenn is out there, if she accepts that he's dead, that then it's easier for you to accept that Tyreese and Lexi may be too. But, not knowing, that's worse then knowing. So both you and Maggie need to know one way or another."

"Maybe you have it backwards Ronnie? Maybe it's easier for me to have some sliver of hope that they are alive, and finding them dead or one of those things would be worse," Sasha told her.

"I've been on both sides of the coin, Sasha. You think it may be like that, but the not knowing, it'll tear you apart, because you'll have so many what if scenario's playing around in your head," Ronnie told her. "Yeah it'll tear you up if you find them dead, I'm not saying it won't. But it'll give you some sort of closure," she said.

"How are you not angry with what happened with Ridge? What happened to all of us?" Sasha asked.

Ronnie gave a small smile. "Buddha said that holding onto anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one that gets burned. I could be angry at the person who did this, but it's not going to bring Ridge back. And the man with the tank? Yes, he's a despicable person who had deadly intentions. But anger and jealously is what made him do what he did. And, well if we let ourselves become like that, we are no better then him. I respect myself more then to let me become that. I think you do too," she said.