We're All Family

Rick and Shane are still going to have the problems are Hershel's farm because Shane has what he wants (Lori). The answer is yes. He still thinks Rick being there is endangering Lori and Carl and that he is making bad decisions. Plus there's going to be an incident involving Summer and Shane....not gonna set well with Lori. Plus, Shane I see Shane always wanting what Rick has, always was jealous of him, so yeah Jewel's gonna get to punch him. OR Daryl will put a cross bow in his butt!

OK, Carl is going to get shot, and all that happens.

Jewel turned from the car she was looking in when she heard the group come up

Jewel turned from the car she was looking in when she heard the group come up. "Where's the rest of us?" she asked as she came up to them.

"Some girl rode up on a horse, like damn Zorro and took Lori, said Carl had been shot," Daryl told them.

"You just let them?" Dale questioned.

"Climb down out of my asshole Old Man, she knew Rick and Carl's names," Daryl told them.

"Daryl," Jewel warned. "Did she mention where they were taking her?"

"Two miles back on Fairbank Road, name of Greene," Glenn answered.

Jewel nodded. "Some of us are going to need to go there," she told the group.

"We can't leave, that boy is still out there," Carol told them.

"That's why I said some of us. I'll go, they may need medical supplies and help, Summer will go, she's a universal blood donor, T Dog cause of his arm and Glenn," Jewel responded as she went into emergency responder mode and started gathering the first aid kit.

"Why me?" Glenn asked.

"Simple, you can find this place, that's what you do," Daryl told him.

Jewel nodded. "T's cut has gone from bad to worse, even with the Merle's medication. There's nothin' else I can do, if there's a chance at this farm, we need to get him there. He's got a serious blood infection," she informed the group.

"I'll stay here with the RV, tomorrow put up a couple signs, and get supplies for Luke together in case he comes back," Daryl offered.

"If the RV's stayin', I'm stayin'," Dale told them.

"I'll stay then too," Andrea told them.

"Mitch is gonna want to stay," Jewel said as she looked up from the kit.

"Sophia and I'll stay with him," Carol offered.

Jewel nodded. "Dale can you help Glenn getting' Summer into the car?"

Got it," Dale and Glenn both responded as Carol went into the RV with them to talk to the kids and Andrea climbed to be watch out.

Jewel glanced up as Daryl came over. "You got that look like you want to say somethin' big brother."