There's Walker's In The Barn!

The group sat around the camp as Glenn came up. "Um guys the barn is full of walker's," he told them as he cast a glance up at Maggie.

Jewel turned. "I'm sorry?"

"The barn…it's full of walker's," Glenn repeated as Shane and other's started running toward the barn

"Summer stay with Mitch!" Jewel yelled as she started running down with them.

"Sofia, Carl stay here," Carol told the other kids as she ran toward them.

Shane looked in the barn only to be met with an eye as he moved backwards. "You cannot tell me you're all right with this," he told Rick

"No I'm not, but we're guests here. This isn't our land," Rick told him.

"This is our lives!" Shane yelled as the walkers started to be drawn to the noise.

"Shane, not so loud please?" Jewel asked.

"We can't just sweep this under the rug, it ain't right. Not remotely," Shane hissed at him.

 Not remotely," Shane hissed at him

"It's not our land, Shane. Why don't we go scout some of the other farms?" Jewel suggested.

"That's not a bad idea, can't be the only one around here," Dale agreed with her.

"No, we're here," Shane told them. "Okay, we've either got to go in there, we've got to make things right or we've just got to go. Now we have been talking about Fort Benning for a long time," Shane told them.

"We can't go," Rick told him.

"Why, Rick?" Shane demanded.

"Why? Because a little boy is still out there," Carol told them.

"Okay, Okay, I think it's time that we all start to just consider the other possibility," Shane told the group.

"We're not leaving Luke behind," Jewel told him. "Just not happenin'. If you're so fast on goin' Shane, why don't you find a car and go," she told him. "I'm pretty handy in fixin' cars if you aren't up to the task."