You Left My Brother On A Roof?

I don't own the Walking Dead Just my OC's. I don't own the video, Imnaturally super does. She made this one for me

Jewel Dixon- Elizabeth Mitchell

Summer Dixon-Eliza Taylor

Jewel Dixon opened up an eye and looked at the clock, cussing silently as she looked at the alarm clock blinking Four AM as she picked up her cell phone. "Someone better be dying," she answered.

"It's Jane, we need you to come to the hospital," her boss informed her.

Jewel sat up and ran her hand through her hair. "Emergency procedures bein' called?"

"It's getting bad, we need all the staff. Military's coming in, we need to prep the patients for emergency transport," Jane informed her.

Jewel got up and closed her bedroom door. She could hear the hesitation in the older woman's voice. "Jane, what do you really want to say?" the blond woman asked her friend and mentor.

"If I was you, I'd pack Summer up, call your brothers' and head to Atlanta," Jane answered.

"What about you? You stayin?" the younger woman.

"I'm already here," the woman simply stated. "I don't have any family, besides you and Summer. You are the closest thing I have to a daughter and granddaughter. I'm beggin' you, do not come in. I'm beggin' you to call, and God help me for saying this, Merle. I know Daryl won't go anywhere without him. I'll write down that I couldn't get hold of you. It's already bad," the woman told her. "You know where my emergency supplies are, go into my room get them. Take them as well as yours, you understand me?"

Jewel knew it was bad if the gray haired black woman was telling her to call her brothers'. Jane couldn't stand Merle, wouldn't let him in her house to visit. Daryl was more polite, for Jewel's and Summer's sake. "I don't feel right about just leavin' you," Jewel told her as she grabbed an over sized bag.

"Now you listen, I don't have a lot of time. You come here, you're goin' to die, just like the rest of us. I know I'm not walkin' out of this hospital alive, and I'll put a gun in my mouth before I turn into one of those things. I'd never survive out there. You, you have Summer and you are not goin' to leave that poor child alone. She needs her mother. Now, promise me, you aint gonna show up here," the woman begged her.

"I promise," Jewel told the older woman as she heard a scream. "Jane?"

"I've got to go...take care of that child and yourself," Jane told her as she hung up.

Jewel took a breath as she went to the door across the hall. "Summer," she said as she opened the bedroom door. "Summer, I need you to get up," she told her 15 year old daughter as she threw a backpack on the bed.

"What? It's not even light outside," the teen moaned as she rolled over.

"Summer Grace, I do not have time to argue with you. Jane called from the hospital," Jewel told her daughter as she sat down. "I need you to pack a bag, no make up. Things you would take for an extended camping trip."

Summer sat up as she turned on her bedside lamp. Her own blue eyes meeting her mothers. "Is this about whatever is on the news?"

"Yes. Jane made me promise to get you and me out of the city. She even told me to call your uncles', Merle included," Jewel told her as she stood up.

Jewel rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. "She hate's Uncle Merle and his racist attitude, not to mention the drug use, or the drinkin'," she pointed out.