[Revised/Edited] Episode 70: Quality Time

"The moon ethereally reflects the light of the sun"

*Nyima*

"I'm done," Xue said as she descended the stairs. She had put back on her second pearl earring. "Who would like to go next?"

An stood up and made his way toward her. "I'll go!" He paused midway. His face turned red as he leaned in to whisper something to her.

Xue patted his back. "It's a bit difficult at first, but it's easy once you know how to turn them on and get the temperature you want," she said. "I'll show you."

"Can we continue talking about this elsewhere," he said, looking around nervously.

Xue glanced at us. We tried avoiding her glance, well, except for Hal who was staring at them with a large smile.

Xue left to show An how to turn on the shower, at least that's what their discussion seemed to be about. She quickly came back with her hair wet again.

"Hal, don't make fun of An when he comes back downstairs," Xue said, her hands on her hips.

Hal nodded as his grey eyes turned toward the anime on TV. "Shh, it's getting good." The main female character had slashed the large dragon with the male character's metal wires.

"That gives me an idea for a spell," Adela said.

"I wouldn't want to fight you," Lei said, snickering.

"Oh, no," Xue said.

"I know, right?" Lei said. "Being cut by metal wires is worse than needles!"

"Want to test out your theory?" Hal said, summoning some wire, and needles.

"Not that!" Xue said, getting up.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"I didn't ask An if he brought spare clothes."

Adela stood up. "That's right, his clan is said to wear the same thing for a whole year."

"Guys," An said while hiding behind a corner. "Do you have an extra set of clothes I could use until I wash mine?"

I glanced at Hal, Alto, and Iah, the three guys closest to An's height. Iah though was still deep in dreamland.

Hal snickered. "Sorry, bro, but I don't like others wearing my stuff."

"You can borrow some of mine. Although, it might be a bit baggy on you," Alto said. He grabbed his bag and walked upstairs.

"That Alto is such a good kid," Ms. Key said, smiling. Her eyes shifted downward. "Kind of reminds me of that guy."

"Al has always been a nice guy," Arima said, grinning. "Mrs. Opus made sure of it."

"I hope that one day I can be as cool as him," Ulissis said, grinning.

"Oh, hey," Vermeil said, tapping An's shoulder.

An vanished behind the corner. His face was bright red.

"Did you forget to bring a change of clothes?" Vermeil said, blinking.

An ran back into the room he had come out of. Good thing he wore a towel, I had wondered if Vermeil was some sort of pervert or just used to seeing naked guys. She did have an older brother that was close to her in age.

"Nyima, you're red," Xue said, pointing at my face.

I turned around and focused on the anime as the credits ran.

"Sarah sure is taking a long time. Should I go check in on her?" Hal said with his usual smile.

I hit him. "Leave it to one of us girls!"