Q&A Omake-Lei

*Lights turn on*

Announcer: Hello everyone! This is Hal here. Today as part of this little program I'm working on, I'm going to be interviewing none other than Lei Lan, a young Novus ranked mage from Wahkan!

Lei: *waves at the audience* Thanks for this chance Hal. Now I can show everyone who the next Magus Maximus is. *grins*

Hal: *snickers* Good thing that you mentioned that. Someone asked about that topic...ah it was Legion. She asked "Why are you so determined to become Magus Maximus?" And a similar question from Jaxon, " What motivates you to become a true mage?"

Lei: *Beams with joy and takes the second mic from Hal* That's because when I was young I was a rather frail child. I wanted be strong like Yen and Kun, my older siblings for those who don't know them. Anyways during a stay at a hospital I was feeling depressed...that's when I saw an old video.

Hal: *raises eyebrows* A video? Ah, let me guess, it was an anime?

Lei: *shakes head* No, it was an actual recording. It was one of the recording of the tournament to decide the heir of Ventus.

Hal: Hmm, Ventus huh? I was wondering what...

Lei: Anyways in the video I saw our current Magus Maximus battle. I found him and his last opponent to be awesome. The two are what inspired me to aim to become Magus Maximus, the pinnacle of this realm *eyes glimmer*.

Hal: *backs away* Alright... Another question about your past. This one is from Stone, he asked, "How did it feel like when you first used your powers?"

Lei: *Laughs* It was fun. The first element I learned was wind. Actually we Lan siblings all have wind magic...except for my little brother. 'That's right, if Shandian doesn't develop magic in a few years then he might never be able to experience the joy of that first spell'.

Hal: *snaps fingers* Lei, don't sleep on us. We still got a whole interview to go.

Lei: *looks up* I'm fine. I'm awake. Anyways...as I was saying, it was fun. I remember how we used to fly around in the air, pushing ourselves higher and higher with the wind. *Face turns pale* Though, now that I recall. I ended up pushing myself too high and too quickly that my prana became depleted. Mother caught me with her water powers as I fell. *Shivers* That was the angriest I had ever seen her. I wasn't allowed to use my magic for a week.

Hal: *Laughs* Even as a child you pushed yourself to your limits. *Takes a deep breath* Next question. This one is from Dadre. She asked " What was it like to fight Wani?"

Lei: *Turns to look at Wanikiya who is in the audience* It was actually kind of difficult...

Where is he? I looked around as the mist formed from the crushed ice swords. I made my way around the mist. It got colder the farther I walked. I figured it was the source of the ice, in other words where Wanikiya was.

"I got you," I whispered so he wouldn't actually hear me. I ran at him and crushed the ice. Ice managed to hit my hands and face, forming tiny ice crystals around them. I thought of clearing the mist but I decided to instead use it to my advantage.

It was very cold actually...very *smiles* Though, it was a fun match. 

Hal: Alright, moving on... *chuckles* Now this one is bound to be interesting *looks up at Eien who is in the audience* This is from Amy. She asked, "Is Eien as irritating as he comes off?"

Lei: *chuckles and nods* Yeah, I really want to fight the guy. I want to give him at least a good punch in the face. *looks over at an annoyed Eien*

Hal: *Nods* I do too. The next question comes from Lia. She asked,  "Umm, what's it like to have a twin sister?"

Lei: *Looks at Yen* Hmm, well actually she's my triplet. As I said, we have a brother...well we... *rubs eyes* Right, Yen. Well, she was always there for me. The three of us shared the same room. I never felt scared with the two of them around as a kid. It was Yen who protected me from Ayawamat, a bully from middle school.