[Revised/Edited] Episode 52: Noble Sun

-"The Immortal Sun shines down from the heavens, keeping darkness at bay"

*Nyima*

"It's time for the next battle," Shin'en said. He stood by the staircase. "If Xue still requires healing, then I'll heal her. She should be able to resist my ice healing spells, being a fellow ice mage."

"Thanks for the offer," Xue said, bowing. "However, I'm fine. Sarah, Arima, and Ms. Key healed me completely."

Hal grinned. "Good thing we picked up those herbs back in the Xianian-Seranese mountains.

"Wait, shouldn't we allow An to rest?" Vermeil said, glancing back at her childhood friend. "He must be exhausted."

An moved his arms around in circles. "I feel fine. I can take on two more Xue's."

Xue narrowed her eyes. "Are you sure you're not a monster?"

He laughed. "I'm not." He looked back as he touched his lower back. "I have a large Magicum Organum."

Hal fiddled around with his tablet. "That's right..." He dropped the black device to the floor. "He has...a" He looked up at his teammate, eyes as wide as lemons. "How can that be...this data it's..."

An took the tablet from his teammate. "What's with this device? How can it tell you about my Magicum Organum?"

He swiped his tablet back from him. "That's a secret!"

Xue sat down next to him. "A secret?"

He puffed his cheeks. "Alright, I'm simply very observant, is all. I took notes during his battle with you."

"I doubt that's all it is," Sarah said, crossing her arms.

Hal just ignored her.

"Next up are Nyima and Adela!" Eien shouted. "Time to show us what you got, priestess."

Adela flashed him a smug grin. "I will."

Hikaru sighed. "Why do I feel mocked?"

She frowned. "Sorry. I didn't mean it like that! You really did push me to use more of my magical arsenal than I had expected to."

He lowered his head. "That's not much better."

"Yeah, it means you expected my brother to be a walk in the park," Yuzuki said, huffing.

"Can we begin already?" I asked.

Eien nodded approvingly. "Go on, show us your powers too."

"You two are quite rash, are you not?" Adela said with a chuckle.

I chuckled. "You're not the first person who has told me that. Besides, so are you!" I clapped my hands together. "Gather around me, waves! Aqua Draconis!" A water blob appeared in my hands like in my battle against Zelde.

A sly grin appeared on Adela's face. "So, you're going with water. In that case, Forest Draconis!" the head priestess of Xian chanted. A seed appeared in her hand and glowed bright green. Suddenly, a serpentine dragon made out of vines and leaves emerged from the seed.

My dragon surrounded me as Adela's dragon rushed toward us. "Gather and shield me, Aqua Scutum!" A large sphere of rotating water rapidly formed around me as the wooden dragon was about to hit. The water barrier repelled the wooden dragon with an unexpected amount of strength, sending the beast crashing against the barrier.

Adela grinned as she spread her arms out. "Cónglín Zhī Rèn!" Seven large green blades sprung out of each of her forearms. Using the fourteen leafy-metallic blades, she cut the spherical barrier, and the surrounding water dragon into a million little floating water blobs.