Episode 109: Undead

-He who was believed dead rose once more, proving death was not as all powerful as people made her out to be.

*Hikaru*

I turned around and saw Sarah running in with two masked ones. However, they weren't animal masks.

The fox targeted the boy with the masquerade like mask. The boy had been the one who yelled my name. The masked boy blocked the tail with his bare arms and laughed as he twisted the tail but it faded out and reappeared again.

The fox moved all of its tails away from Ulissis and directed them at us.

A second tail smacked the mask off of the boy. A familiar pair of turquoise eyes looked over at me. Eyes I'd known since I was born. Yet, for some reason the boy's hair had turned white since I last saw him two years ago.

I rushed at the boy, and pushed him into the wall. "Who are you?"

He grinned similar to Lei. "I am your friend."

I shook my head. "B-but you're dead!"

He scoffed. "You should've known that wasn't true. You should've caught on during the trip on the boat. Or earlier, like when we took the test. Don't tell me that you didn't have suspicions?"

I let go of him. While the others fought the fox man behinds us. Tears threatened to spill over. "T-tell me, why didn't you reveal yourself to your siblings? Don't you know how much Yen and Lei have suffered without you in their lives?"

Kun chuckled. "Is that so?"

I raised him by the collar of his cloak and punched him but he stopped my punch. He kicked my right leg, causing me to drop him. He caught himself and ran toward the fox. "Want to replay out last battle, eh? Well, this isn't about us! This is about protecting my siblings' dreams, at least is for me!"

I stood up and looked over at the beast.

"What's your past with Hikaru?" Sarah asked as Kun joined her in the others. "Though you triplets are his friends so it's not surprising."

I glared at Sarah. "You knew?"

"I had my suspicions after hearing Tahoma's phone call," Orion said, nodding to himself.

"Ignore him, you two help me battle," Kun said as he summoned his wand. He leapt into the air as a fox tail crashed into the wall behind him. "You have desecrated sacred grounds and hurt my siblings, for those reasons you will be judged!" His wand transformed into a golden gauntlet and a broad sword.

"No butterfly swords?" Sarah observed.

I glanced over at the purple-haired girl who had come in with them. She was trying to calm down Wanikiya who was starting to cover the room in ice.

A tail made its way toward the panting Wanikiya, but he froze it without it even touching him.

"Master!" the girl yelled.

"So this is the power of the spirit of ice," Kun said as he smiled. "Control that and Awayamat won't be able to call you weak ever again."

Wanikiya's eyes returned back to normal as he looked up. "K-Kun?"

The girl removed her mask and hugged him. "Master, we came to save you." The girl was Nahimana!

The prince's face became red.

"Stop with the odd displays of affection!" the fox roared as the frozen tail broke out of the ice.

Nahimana let go of Wanikiya and slashed the tail off with ease using a sword of light. "You dare interrupt Wanikiya and me?" Her purple eyes glowed as she faded into the shadows. "No one does that, not even Zelde!"