"What is it?" He asks me. "Nothing forget it." I reply. He talks about some stuff until the wedding planner comes to get us. We go in and the room is beautiful and easy to decorate.

As I walk with them I can't hold my tongue anymore.

"Odell you know that girl Zendaya?" I ask him. "No not really I've heard of her though." He says and that was a bold face lie.

"You bold." I say to him. "How?" He asks me. "Cause it seem like you know her." I say quietly. "How?"

"I don't know, maybe these are both photoshopped?" I ask Odell as I hand him my phone and show him the pictures.

"We can talk later." Odell says as he rolls his eyes. "Don't get smacked now." I say with a slight attitude.

"So do you guys want the wedding in here?" The wedding planner asks me. "Yeah I like it, it's perfect for our vision." Odell says. I nod because I do like it, I'm just mad at Odell right now. 

"Alright I'll send you the papers so you can sign them off." Our wedding planner says. "Thank you, I'll meet you tomorrow to discuss seating arrangements." I say.

"Alright bye you two." She says. "What you about to do now?" Odell asks me. "I'm going go back to work, why?" I ask him. "Just wondering, I'll see you at home then." He says to me. "Yeah, sure." I say. He kisses my cheek and I just walk away from him. I walk over to my car and I drive to my studio. My best way to deal with anger is to work so that's what I'm going to do before I kill Odell.

While I was in the car I called Amaya to check up on the girls. Ava is 5 months so she's getting big, fast! The girls were fine but I miss them like crazy. I don't enjoy being away from them but duty calls so I'll just tough it out today.

Unfortunately my day was pretty boring, I didn't do much except work on things on my laptop. It was pretty late when I decided to go home though it was around 9:30 when I arrived.

Odell was home and I was filled with anger all over again when I say him. He was casually sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey babe." He says. "Hi." I reply. I go and I sit next to him and I just look at him until he notices. "What?" He asks me. "Turn off the tv." I say. "Why?" He asks me. "Because I said so! Turn it off!" I say. He doesn't move to I grab the remote and I turn of the tv.

"So are you ready to tell me and you and Zendaya?" I ask him. "Here we go again with this shit." Odell says as he covers his face. "Answer my question and maybe I wouldn't ask you again." I say.

"I don't know her damnit!" Odell says. "Don't seem like you don't know her." I say. "Well I don't know what to tell you." He replies. "Well since you at a loss for words your night on the couch might help you think of something." I say angrily.

"I'm sleeping in our bed Alexis." Odell says as he chuckles. "Fine I'll go the guest room." I simply reply. "Are you serious?"he asks me. "Very." I reply to him.

"How's our girls?" He asks me. "I don't know." I reply with an attitude. I got off the bed I gathered my things and I went up to my bed room.

I wasn't tired though so I continued to work from my laptop. Odell's ass tried to come in the room, but I wasn't having it.

"Alexis, can I come in now?" Odell asks me. "No Odell, I refuse to have a cheating husband." I say. "Oh my fucking god." Odell replies. "Bye and goodnight!" I yell. I then proceed to throw his pillow at the door and he grunts.

After he left my room I couldn't help but to see what else I could find about Odell. I mostly wanted to know what else he has going on. I read some things online that honestly made me want go out and strangle him but that's illegal.

I had to turn off my phone because I couldn't stand to find anything else. However I'm not naive and I know that most of the things were not true but some of them were pretty convincing.

I decided to text Ayesha about it because her and Steph have gone through it all. We both got side tracked though and ended up planning a play date for Riley and Kenzie who are both 5 years old and are best friends since me and Ayesha are best friends.

Riley is literally a week older than Kenzie though so we planned a double birthday party out in San Diego for the girls. Kenzie and Riley loved it and it was crazy and now Kenzie won't stop talking about how she wants to go back!

---

The next day I woke up and it was a Saturday, I found Odell asleep on the couch and I just walked past him and went out to get the girls. I was going to take them on a lunch date because why not?

Odell kept asking me where I was and all I answered was out. That of course didn't make him too happy but I don't care.

When I went to get Kenzie her hair was a mess so I went inside and I sat on Amaya's couch while I combed this girl's hair and put it in a pony tail. "Where is O?" Amaya asks me. "I don't know and I don't care, he's in the red zone with me right now." I reply. I then go and I pick up Ava and she's awake. She grins a bit when she sees me. "Hey Ava baby." I say as I kiss her chubby cheeks. I can tell she's a little fussy because I think she's starting to teeth. I bought all the things for it though so mama is prepared.

I got Ava and Kenzie ready to go and then I got them inside of the car. Instead of a baby bag I had switched over to a nice book bag a while ago because the bag was to difficult to balance between me and two little girls so a book bag is more convenient.

"Where are we going?" Kenzie asks me. "To get lunch! On a lunch date is that okay with you missy?" I ask her. "Yes I'm so hungry!" She replies. "Good cause I didn't eat breakfast." I reply. "But you can't have lunch if you don't eat breakfast!" She says. I laugh at her. "Baby yes you can!" I say. "No but whateva mommy." She replies.

"Ava was being crazy last night she kept grabbing my hair." Kenzie says. "Didn't I tell you to not get your hair out near her!" I say playfully. "I did but she just got it anyways!" She says. "Oh whatever!" I say playfully. "Titi Maya was up all night on the phone with her boyfriend to! I remember I fell asleep and and she was still on the phone!" She says. "Lord Kenzie you telling everyone's business!" I say playfully.

I drive to a little restaurant and when I arrive and I get seated I check my phone and I see a million messages from Odell. I decide to call him to see what he wants.

"Alexis." Odell says as I answer. "What do you want Odell?" I ask. "I want to know what you and my girls are doing." He says. "I'm out eating with my kids, is that a problem?" I ask him. "No but-" he says but I interrupt him. "But nothing, I don't need to tell you a damn thing." I say. I hang up on him and then I go back to a cheery mom.