"Well I know you know me and I don't think we need one because that's like making this relationship a business." I say to him. "But it's not they just want me to be protected if anything ever go bad." He says. "Well if you think there is a possibility of things going bad then I don't think we ready to be married since you need to protect yourself from me, and you don't think this going last." I say because he's basically saying what his mom said to me this morning.

"Why would you say some shit like that Alexis like where the fuck you getting this shit from?" He asks me and I can tell he's getting upset to.

"I'm getting this shit from you, ya mother, ya lawyers you all don't thi-" I begin to say but he cuts me off. "What do you mean my mother? What she say to you?"He asks me. "Well basically in simple words she said she don't think me and you need to be marrying each other cause we ain't ready, and that we don't know shit bout being married, and that I wouldn't make a good wife cause according to her I ain't ready for that shit." I say to him. "Now you telling me you feel the same way!" I say as my anger starts to rise for the second time today.

"Well I don't know what she talking bout but I don't think she meant that cause she love you Lex, but like I was saying I'm not saying this shit I'm just letting you know what the attorney said."he says calming down a bit.

"I don't think you against a prenup though cause you just so chill with it like you really think I would do some shit to you if we was to break up?" I ask him. "No I don't but that's just a precaution that my lawyers want." He says calmly. "Okay but what do you want?" I ask him. "I mean I see where they coming from-"he says but I cut him off. "Okay so you want a prenup but that shit not cool like why do we need to get married if you don't trust me." I say and I don't understand the point of prenups because if you getting married that's the last thing you need to be thinking is what happens if y'all get a divorce..

"Alexis I'm trying to marry you if not I wouldn't of fucking asked but shit I ain't think you'd be this upset bout a little prenup." He says and I can tell his temper is getting the best of him right now.

"Odell the problem is not the fucking prenup the problem is that it means you don't trust me, it means that you don't see this lasting forever, like people already doubting us I don't need to see doubts from you too." I say and my emotions switch and now I want to cry instead of turn up and yell at him.

"Alexis that's not what I'm trying to say I'm just delivering the message, I ain't say I wanted one." He replies. "But you not acting like you don't want it, like we not ready to be married if you can honestly sit here and say you don't trust me to be a good wife to you." I say as the tears I was trying to avoid start to stream down my cheeks.

"Babe don't cry, I brought you here to have fun with me not to get upset." He says and he embraces me into a hug and I'm honestly mad at him especially because he's the one who asked me to marry him like this wasn't even in the my mind yet.

"I'm trying Odell." I say wiping my tears. "You know what imma make sure there is no prenup, I'm going to also talk to my mom and see what happened and everything going be just the way you like it ok?" He says to me. I nod and then he kisses my forehead.

--