"Thank you baby." She says as she puts on her heels and I grab her and lift her up and sit her on the bed and put the shoes on for her because I want to pamper her today.

After she finishes up getting ready we finally get in the car and drive to the club where her party is being held at. I text Steph on the way to make sure he has the rings and everything ready for my proposal.

When we arrived there most people had already arrived...I felt my entire body breaking out in nervous sweats but Alexis seemed so calm that I had to fight my urges. We walked hand in hand and everyone was waiting for us.

We went up to her brother Amir and I congratulated him and Alexis jumped on him like the squealing little girl that she is. After that I take her to the couches in the VIP room but before I go Amir grabs my arm and asks me if I'm going to ask her tonight I nod and we make our way through the crowd of people here for Alexis.

"Baby this is so cool thank you." She says sitting on my lap while I sit on the couches. Alexis was getting into the music and slowly grinding on me and talking to people at the same time I placed my hands on her waist and just hugged her close Steph, Jarvis and Kavarha came up to us and Steph and hos wife Ayesha sat next to me and Alexis. They started talking so Steph took this as an opportunity to quietly say to me over the music when am I going to propose.

"I'm going take her to the dance floor and ask her." I reply. "Alright I'll hand you the ring out there." He says because he has the ring just incase Alexis decided to do a pad down and felt it.

Me and her chilled for a few minutes then I gave the DJ the dance floor singal so he announced everyone to join the birthday girl on the dance floor.

I carefully grabbed Alexis's hand and every step I felt more like I was in a dream instead of real life. Right now I can barely fathom words or do much but I'm ready to ask her to be my wife.

I danced with her for a few minutes while Steph kind of spread the news. While we were dancing I felt Steph pat my back as in indicating me to be ready. I spun around and grabbed the ring while Alexis was dancing.

I quickly dropped down to my knee and Steph held a microphone to my mouth. Alexis's eyes were wide with shock she tried to back up but I grabbed her hand and couldn't let her leave.

"Alexis I know it's been a year of up and downs but mostly ups and even though I'm not perfect I know I'm trying to be for you, I've realized that you are the girl I want to be with I know it's soon and I don't know if we are ready but I don't want to wait I'm just trying to say Baby will you be my wife.." I finally chock out. She drops down to her knees and buries her face in her hands, I can tell she is crying but I don't know if it's good or bad. Everyone is gathered around watching us and she is just crying. She hasn't answered my question but I remain patient.

She finally looks up up at me and I see her trying to smile through all her tears. "Yes.."she finally says and basically jumps on me. I hug her close to me while she cries into my jacket. I help her stand up and I place the ring on her finger.

She looks at it and at me a few times and everyone just has their phones out recording. "I'm getting married guys!" She yells with tears still streaming down her face. I pulled her into a hug and she didn't say anything to me she just kept crying and this wasn't the reaction I was expecting but it made this moment a million times better.

"Baby why are you crying?" I ask her after I pull her off the dance floor and into a more private section of the venue. You can still hear the loud music and everything but this is a private room in the club.

"I just wasn't expecting it.." she says sniffling. I wipe her tears and she smiles the buries her face in her hands again. "Are these sad or happy tears though?" I ask her.

"Happy and overwhelmed tears." She replies. "Well talk to me tell me what's going on.." I say to her.

"It's just it's been a I don't know a special year with you, but I wasn't expecting marriage for us anytime soon." She says. "So you don't want to marry me?" I ask her playfully.

"No stop that of course I want to marry you! I just didn't think you'd be ready for all of this anytime soon." She says. "Well princess I did one better I bought us a big house for me and you and I had Aaleeyah and Ayesha help me get ideas for decorations for you, it's not ready yet but it will be in about a month." I say. "Oh my god Odell...I think I'm about to cry again.." she says tearing up again.

"No baby you going have to stop crying now that's enough for one day." I say as I hug her. She takes this time to look down at the ring.

"Damn this a nice ring.." she says with a little grin. "It's nice ain't it?" I say. "You sure you picked it?" She asks. "Thought it would look good with the tattoo I'm planning to get on my ring finger.." I say dropping the final 'bomb' on her.

"Are you serious?!!!" She screams in joy. "Yes I knew you would like it plus I can't really wear a ring during the game so I want to still have it on the field so a tattoo what came to mind." I say. "You serious about everything?" She asks. "Why wouldn't I be?" I ask her.

"What I do to get a boyfriend like you.." she says. "Nah it's more how do I got the luck to be with a girl like you.." I say. I hug her some more and she starts to just give me a lot of quick peck kisses.

"I love you so much!" She says. "I love you to." I reply. "How your birthday so far?" I ask her. "Best day ever.." she says.

"Ms.Beckham." I say as I sneak my hands down to her butt. "Only if you nasty." She says playfully. "Oh god." I say. "You ready to go back to the party?" I ask her. She nods so we walk hand in hand back to the party and some how Aaleeyah crazy ass got the mic and she's yelling into the microphone.

"Her come the new fiancées!" She yells and everyone starts clapping. Alexis tries to smile but the tears refuse to stop falling. I don't blame her though I've felt like tearing up a few times myself..