[Revised/Edited] Episode 47: Dance of the Swords

Magsimula sa umpisa

He scoffed. "I'm not afraid of Dad!"

His older brother sighed. "I see that you're still a child. Though in some ways you were better behaved as a kid."

Eien glared at him. "I see what you're doing!" He ruffled his red hair and sighed. "Fine. I'll take them, but it's on my own terms, not either one of yours!"

Boukyaku and his aunt exchanged smiles.

"So, I advance to the quarter finals just like that?" Lei asked, sighing. "I wanted to show everyone how stronger I've become. Well, not that I didn't see this coming."

"You already fought Orion on the ship, so it's not like you haven't shown off," Iah said, snickering. "At least this means that you got your chance to get revenge for me defeating your sister. I look forward to it."

Lei grinned. "As do I!"

"Well, then we'll be moving on to our next match. Up next is Nuk versus An!" Sonata said.

Nuk snickered as he stood up. "I was waiting for this."

Sarah stared at me as I glared at Nuk. "You okay?"

I smiled. "Yeah. I was just getting myself psyched up. That guy is a mysterious one."

Hikaru nodded.

"Yeah," the princess said. "But so are the two of you."

"Me?" Hikaru asked, blinking.

Time mages were rare. But what about me was mysterious?

Nuk turned around and laughed. "Don't worry, Princess. I'll get revenge for you. Even if you are the same as him."

Water enveloped his gloved hand.

"I do not require you to do that," Sarah said, leering at him. "I can do it myself, once I have garnered the strength to do so."

He pulled his hand away from her watery grip. "Okay, if you say so. Hehe, this is going to be fun! Yen said that he was a strong guy. I look forward to seeing just how strong he truly is!"

I smiled back at him and stepped forward to the center of the room.

Nuk ran in after me.

Yuzuki, Tahoma, Mayu, and the tanuki proctor-Yuuta-formed a square around us and sat down on the floor. "Barrier!" the four chanted. A glistening cyan cube barrier covered the ring.

I reached for my jian while Nuk summoned his white and gold wand.

Boukyaku closed his eyes, shifting the inside of the barrier into rocky terrain. "Go easy on the field, I'm not as good as my younger brother with illusions."

"Don't worry about it," Nuk said, grinning. He rose his wand at me and transformed the magical tool into a pair of broadswords. "Xiōngyǒng de Yánshí!" Rocks appeared underneath my feet, rapidly encasing them in rocks.

"What is that spell?" Lei asked, leaning forward.

Nuk grinned at him. "I didn't reveal my entire hand back then." He grinned as I slashed at the rocks with his sword. "Keep trying, there's no escape!"

My sword became covered in a purple aura as I warped behind Nuk.

"Do not underestimate me!" I yelled as I performed a downward slash.

He quickly blocked my glowing jian with his broadswords. Grinning, Nuk said, "Right, I should've guessed that you were just feigning. A person who defeated someone as proud as Sarah and gave Yen a challenge has to be strong."

Sarah's face reddened while Yen grinned.

I leapt back. "Emerge from the center of the mind, Psyche Draconis!" A giant pink energy dragon emerged from my head and wrapped around Nuk.