Q&A Omake-Iah

Rhys: Hello everyone! This is Rhys a.k.a. Ry here, for those who don't remember, I am Kun and Nahimana's teammate. I was chosen to interview Iah Wudi!

Iah: Thanks for having me on today. *smiles at the audience*

Rhys: *blushes* Uh... the first question is from a person calling herself 'Tsuki'. She asked... *blushes* Wow, I didn't expect this.

Iah: *tilts head in confusion*

Rhys:  'Whom would you choose as your prince from Lei, Ayawamat, Kun, Eien and Hal if you were to play Cinderella?- Tsuki xD' 

Iah: *frowns* Why would one of the guys play the female lead?

Rhys: *blushes* I...I think that... Just answer the question!

Iah: Well, I wouldn't play the role of princess. That's for sure. I think that Ayawamat should it if such a scenerio were to happen.

Ayawamat: *scolds*

Rhys: *blushes* Why him?

Iah: He has long hair like a girl so he would be able to easy pull it off. Though I wonder who should play the prince... Hmm, I would say *glances at Nyima and smiles*. Hey, actually, maybe I should play the lead!

Nyima: *blushes and glares*

Rhys: *laughs* I am sure that you would look nice. *blushes* So would Nyima! Anyways, on to the next question. This one is from someone calling herself 'Blobu'. She asks, 'If you could describe yourself in four words, what would it be?'

Iah: *chuckles* Well that's easy. Handsome, strong, rich, and kind.

Nyima: *snorts*

Iah: *grins as he leans forward* Come on, you know it's true.

Nyima: *continues laughing* You should switch that last one for 'overconfident'.

Iah: *leans back on his seat* Ah so you do admit that I'm handsome, strong, and rich.

Nyima: *blushes* The last two are. That first one... *glances at him* I... You aren't that handsome!

Iah: *sighs with a smile on his face* Such a tsundere.

Rhys: We should move on. This one is from someone called Bie. She asks, 'So Iah no Mikoto Wudi, what's the deal between you and Adela?'.

Nyima: *Narrows eyes*

Iah: *chuckles nervously* Adela and me? That's an old story...

Lei: *glances at a nervous Adela*

Iah: That's better left unsaid.

Adela: *smiles*

Iah: *blushes and smiles back*

Rhys: Oh...wow... You sure do live up to that reputation of being a player.

Iah and Adela: What are you implying?!

Rhys: *Backs away* N...nothing at all! *shuffles through notes* Ah, this is a timely question. 'I like you very much, but you seem too carefree to be the next to the Wudi throne, anything say about that?-Ashley'

Iah: *nods* This girl has good taste. *crosses arms* I might be laid back but I can lead. Having a playful boss is better than having an uptight one.

Rhys: *nods* I wish you were mine...

Nahimana: *glares*

Rhys: *laughs nervously* Let's move on. This one is from Bia. She asked, 'Do you have a crush on Nyima?'

Iah: *blushes slightly but maintains smile* Isn't it obvious?

Rhys: You're awesome!

Nyima: *whispers* This guy is truly something...

Rhys: *shuffles notes* This next question is from Bean. She asked, 'What is your favourite colour?'

Iah: Points at his clothes. Yellow of course.

Rhys: *laughs* I should have guessed. Next question... this one is from Ashley too. She asked, 'Can I have your number?'

Iah: *laughs and nods* Of course. I'll send it to you once this is done *winks*!

Rhys: *mutters 'I should have asked that myself under an alias'*... I mean, 'Who would you put first, friends or victory?-Bibi'

Iah: *flashes him a toothy smile* Both. My friends have helped me achieve victory. If it weren't for Xue and the others then I wouldn't have been able to have defeated Shiori and Kohaku.

Rhys: *smiles* You truly are the ideal prince. *blushes and looks down at his notes* We're almost done. This next one is from someone called Day. She asked, 'What was going through your head when you beat Nyima?'

Iah: I was actually very tired when that happened. I just remember being glad that I won as well as what an amazing girl she is.

Nyima: *blushes*

Rhys: Wow...you're better at this than Kun is. 

Lei and Yen: *glance at Kun*

Kun: *laughs* I only flirt a few times to tease.

Sarah: Well you certainly aren't bad at it...

Kun: *blushes*

Sarah: *covers her face*

Rhys: *stares at the audience until they quiet down* Next one is from a girl calling herself Dreamer. She asked, 'Do you like a specific girl or just all of them?'

Iah: Hmm, well I already said that I like Nyima...

Rhys: And you implied that there's something between Adela and you...

Iah: *glares* You sure are a chatty kid...

Rhys: *laughs* You're only a few years older than me.

Iah: Anyway, besides my female teammates, I wouldn't mind having a date with Koukyuu, Nahimana, Zelde, Arima, Vermeil, Nahimana, Xue, Yuzuki, Yen, or even Sarah

The Girls: *blush*

The Boys: *shoot death glares*

Rhys: We better move on, the audience seems to be in a frenzy. This last question is from Sueno. She asked... *laughs* Good thing I saved this one for last, 'Why are you such a flirt? (Not that it's a bad thing, it's actually quite entertaining)'.

Iah: *smiles proudly* It's just part of my natural confidence. *smiles at the girls* Plus I love women.

Rhys: *sets barrier as the guys' death glares increase* I think that's enough. Iah, leave now. I might not be able to hold them back, especially Kun.

Iah: *summons wand* Take it down. *grins as it transforms into a katana and yari* I'll take them on if they choose to fight.

The Boys: Walk off.

Iah: *Nods* I thought so.

Nyima: Though you still got me to handle. *cracks knuckles* You should've kept your answer as 'Nyima only'

Iah: *snickers* Oh my, has the Tsundere turned into a Yandere?

Nyima: *blushes and stomps off* You're so unbearable!

Iah: *chases after her* Come on, you know you like me!

Rhys: *sighs* This is more than I expected... *Smiles* That Iah guy though is really something...

**Solar Note: What did you think of the interview? I'll like to thank Ashbie01MayaMoon15, and Day_Dreamer18 for summitting questions for Iah's omake :). I hope that you've enjoyed these first two! The next Omake will be of Nyima :3!**