I guess I'll put it in a bun when I'm done brushing it. I however did not have time to put it in a bun because as I started cleaning Odell started to call me.

"BAAAABYYYY." I hear him yell from my living room. I go down their and see him, Jarvis and another boy which I assume is Kavahra. "Yes?" I say as I walk in a little mad my hair look like this.

"Ay shordy you get electrocuted?" Jarvis says. I roll my eyes at him. "Shut up y'all early!" I almost yell. "So why your hair look like that?" Odell asks me. "Your so nice." I say sarcastically. "It's cute." Odell says as he pulls me into a hug. "Your girl cute." The one I assume Kavahra is says. "Don't play with me Kav." Odell says. "Oh this Kavarha..Kav this MY girl Alexis." Odell says first to me then to Kavarha. "I'm just trynna be nice damn." Kavarha says.

"Hey." I say. "Don't talk to Bruh." Odell says. I roll my eyes then I go to hug Jarvis to greet him. He starts to run his hands through my hair and mess with it.

"You touchin my girl to much.."Odell says. "Bruh come feel it her hair so soft!" Jarvis says. I start to laugh at them.

Kavahra had a break from school so he came to visit Odell which is cute I guess. They wanted to play 2k but Odell couldn't find the CD so now they going mess up my house till the find it.

"Baby check in the drawers of my room." I say getting tired of seeing him check the same spots in the living room.

"Which ones?" He asks "oh my god just come on!" I almost yell which causes Kavahra and Jarvis to erupt in laughter.

Me and Odell walk into my room and we check the drawer when he puts his things. He find the CD and he also finds my old phone from high school.

"Ay who phone is this?" He says as he picks up the sliver iPhone 5 from the drawer. "That's my phone from high school I kept it because I had my senior speech and those kind of things." I say.

"Ooh I want to see your senior speech." He says. "No.." I say as I try to snatch the phone away from him but he turns it on anyways and starts looking through my camera roll for the video.

-- my senior speech --

"Kalani Alexis Iverson to the stage please." The principal Mr.Farris calls me onto the stage. I walk up to the stage in my cap and gown with my extremely long hair stick straight. I was very nervous because I was going before Amir because his first name was Ryan while mine was Kalani but as far as I can remember I've never been called Kalani. I walk onto the stage careful not to trip in my heels.

When I make it onto the stage I adjust the microphone like I practiced then I began the thank you speech I memorized that we had to do for a English project.

"Well my final years of school are over of course I'm happy but there is a sad also scary aspect to this..I'm growing up I'm not going to be in the safety that is high school now I have to make my own decisions but I think I'm extremely prepared from all the people that have shaped me throughout the years.." I pause to clear my throat because I fell a lump forming I told myself I wasn't going to cry but I don't know anymore.

"I first want to thank my parents my beautiful mother for making me the girl I am today. She has been the most supportive person I have had with me on my journey, she has always been like a bestfriend to me even though our house sometimes turns into world war three with me, her, my father and my siblings but when I'm older I want to be exactly like her because she makes everything look so easy when I know it's not. Then my handsome father who has always been the first man of my life I have always been daddy's little girl and I want you to know I always will. I want to thank you for introducing me to the sport I love most and I wish I could be half as talented as you some day I also want to tell you that you inspire me because everyone knows I won't play if I'm not number three and that's because I feel closer to you and I feel like maybe I will be able to have some of your talent. I know sometimes we disagree but I want you to know I love you and mom so much and I want to thank you guys for all you have done for me." The tears start to come out but I'm not even half way done with my speech so the show must go on.