1

Alexis Pov
Ugh I'm not in the mood for the studio today I have the worst headache. I took my time in the bath cause I decided to take a bubble bath to calm my headache. I spent about 30 minutes in there. After I finished I wrapped a towel around my body and went to straighten my hair. It took me only 40 minutes to get it how I desired. Then I applied my make up. I went over to my closet and looked around for something. I finally decided on a white long sleeve lace crop top and some light jeans. I went and laid it on my bed. I went and found some bright pink pointy heels. I went and put lotion and deodorant and perfume on then went to get some black panties and a black bra and put them on. I then went and put my clothes on.

Instead of going to the studio I grabbed my sketch book and put it in my purse. I grabbed my phone and my laptop and keys.

I left my apartment or luxury apartment whatever you want to call it. I hoped in my grey BMW I wanted to get a black one but I guess this one was a better fit for me at the time.

I drove to this cafe about 5 minutes from my apartment. My friend owns this place so their used to seeing me a lot. I parked my car in the first empty parking spot I found and went inside.

"Hey Alexis." On of the baristas named Brandi said from behind the counter. "Hey Brandi." I greet her. "So what you doing here should you be at the studio miss thingg." She says playfully.

"Yeah but I won't in the mood today I got the worst headache and I kind of want to be alone and this the calmest place I know except for your loud ass." I say. "Yeah whatevaaaa." she says laughing.

"So what can I get you lex?"

"Uh give me a medium frozen carmel coffee, one of them big cinnamon buns, and a hot bagel with butter." I say. "Ight you always did eat a lot." She says as she types in my order.

"You need a ibuprofen or something?" She asks me. "Yes please." I reply. She goes to the back where her stuff is and brings me the pill and a little plastic cup of water. I take them from her and swallow it.

I wait a couple minutes for my food and when it comes up I take it over to a table in the corner with the dimmest possible lighting. I pull out my sketch pad and a pencil and start to sketch some designs for my fashion line.

I alternate between sketching and on my computer doing tasks I should have finished a long time ago. I read emails and look up fabrics and materials and do bookings and look for models and do as much as I can get done today.

I check my phone since I've had it on silent all day. I decide to finally check it and I see a bunch of missed calls and texts. I decide to call my bestfriend Aaleeyah who co-owns my studio with me.

"Lee." I say as soon was she answers. "Lex where are you?" She asks. "Don't matter but how's everything?" I ask her. "Uh we good everyone doing what they suppose to." She says . I can over hear all the girls and all the noise that's why I didn't want to go cause it's so loud up in there.

"So you going tell me where your ass at?" She says. "I'm at Mel's cafe near my apartment." I say. "Why?" She says. "I don't feel good but I'm working on my computer and all of that." I say.

"That's why you don't feel good all you do is work all damn day and night." She says. "Hush you know I'm busy." I say. "Yeah but you gotta take a break sometime." She says. "I don't know just you going overwork yourself lex.." She says.

"I know I'm trying to but there's just to much I got to do." I say. "I know Lex but Imma call you later these girls trying to argue with the photograph-- Amrya sit yo ass on that damn chair we don't got time for this!!!" I hear Aaleeyah yell. "Anyways got to go bye Lexi I miss you." She says then hangs up.