Xander & Caleb Babysitting...

A/N - WHO allowed a migraine to try and take me out like this?? Oh well I gave myself screen time to finish this chapter off ENJOY ❤️

~~~

Caleb

Being the only single one out of all of my siblings meant I was pretty damn lonely.

And the like, thirteenth wheel whenever we all gathered together.

Having a pair of keys for every single one of their houses was a plus though, I was never too bored when I could show up on one of their doorsteps and pester them relentlessly.

Today's victim was Xan who would probably try and kill me the second I stepped inside, I just prayed I wasn't cockblocking him and Jax like everyone else usually did- that included their three year old son Cole and their nearly two year old son Quinn.

When I entered the home of my brother and future-brother-in-law (because we were all still desperately waiting for them to hurry up and tie the damn knot), I was met with the excruciatingly loud sound of screaming. No doubt it was coming from Quinn, the only one out of my nieces and nephews who really counted as a baby.

"Jax?", I heard my brother call out, kicking off my shoes I assumed he was home alone then, "you forget something?".

"Uncle Cubby!", I didn't expect to see Isaac run out of the living room and make a beeline for me, jumping into my arms and grinning; and I certainly didn't expect to see the rest of my nieces and nephews rushing after him.

I laughed loud, scooping up a just three year old Silas into my other arm and kissing his forehead, looking down at the masses of kids and shuffling through, making my way into the kitchen where Xander was rocking a screaming Quinn back and forth.

"Daycare with Uncle Xan?", I teased, laughing at his exhausted expression and glancing down at the kids, "where's Jax?".

"Fuck you", he scowled, eyes widening as he finally acknowledged all of the kids below the age of seven, "he's gone grocery shopping, cupboards are fucking empty".

"Swear jar Uncle Xan!", Kade pointed a tiny finger at him, earning himself a loud scoff in reply.

"We don't have a swear jar here", he told the six year old, "all of you go and sit down". All of them obliged, shockingly, but I kept both Isaac and Silas in my arms while I watched Xan gently hush his second son.

"Why do you have all of them?", I asked him, bouncing Isaac when he began to squirm, "I can barely watch the twins on my own".

"Half of them showed up unannounced, and I'm pretty sure Quinn's coming down with something", he looked at the baby worriedly, "those two need to go to therapy today". I glanced between my two nephews and hummed, lowering Isaac to the floor and pulling out my phone.

"Cub?", Chase answered on the first ring and Rory laughed from the background- I didn't even wanna know what was going on, "what's up?".

"Cabe!", Silas shouted in my ear and I groaned, the word uncle wasn't in his vocabulary yet, and 'Cabe' was the closest he could get to my name.

"Is that Si? You're with Xan?", he asked.

"Yeah, and you need to come and take your son to speech therapy", I replied, Xander nodding in agreement, "we've got all of the fucking kids here right now".

"Fuck!", Isaac shouted from the floor and Xan laughed, the loud noise miraculously making Quinn settle down a little, "fuck!".

"Don't say that Zachy, shit", I told him in a hushed tone, "your mum will kill us".