Izzy & Chase

A/N - don't know where this came from tbh...

~~~

Isabella

"Ready for takeoff in three...two...one!", I watched Ezra lift Luca into the air, whizzing him around the apartment while making engine noises, all the way around until they were back at the sofa, "and we have landed!". Luca clapped his hands while laughing hysterically, making grabby hands towards Ezra with wide green eyes.

"You two are crazy", I chuckled, smoothing a hand over the bump on my stomach; I couldn't wait to see Luca as a big brother to his little sister in two months time, "my boys". Ezra grinned, pressing a kiss to my forehead before Luca laughed, leaving a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"Mama", he gave me a wide smile, pressing my cheeks together with his tiny hands; it'd been a year since I gave birth to our son, but Ezra and I could easily say he was our favourite person on the planet.

My phone beeped and I frowned, picking it up and cocking my head slightly when I saw a text from Rory that said one word and one word only.

Help.

I don't know if she was trying to send my seven-month-pregnant ass into cardiac arrest but now I was scared, so I stood up and called her immediately, praying it wasn't something too bad.

"Did you see my text?", was the first thing she asked, my ears being blessed with screaming down the line instantly.

"I saw it, and I'm scared", I grabbed my car keys as Ezra watched me with his eyebrows pulled into a frown, "what's wrong?".

"Sienna's sick, has been since yesterday", she started and I stayed quiet, assuming that wasn't all, "Silas is driving us up the walls, he's got a fucking pair of lungs on him Izzy". My one-month-old nephew didn't do much other than cry, hence the screaming in the background.

"And where's Chase?", I asked, slipping on my shoes as Ezra approached me, Luca in one of his arms.

"That's why I texted you", she replied, "he's freaking out upstairs, I think it was the noise- but I can't really check on him-,".

"I got it, I'm coming over", I cut her off and she sighed in relief.

"I know you're pregnant and should be relaxing-,", oh please.

"Nope, I'm up - up and about", Ezra sent me a deadpan look as if I wasn't literally just sitting with my feet up, "I'll be there asap yeah?". She thanked me and cut the call, and I finally faced Ezra with a sheepish expression.

"Care to explain where you're running off to?", he bounced Luca when he began squirming, "alright hijo".

"Rory needs help- Sienna's sick, Silas is non-stop screaming, and Chase is freaking out", I reeled off and he winced, "I'm gonna drive round there, you okay with him?".

"We're fine darlin'", he promised, "you sure you don't want me to drive?".

"I'm fine, not about to burst yet", I insisted and he chuckled, "I'll call you?".

"We'll be here", he nodded before kissing the top of my head, I did the same to Luca and opened the door; time to rescue my brother and soon-to-be sister-in-law...

~

Complete and utter chaos.

From the second I stepped into Rory and Chase's house I found myself questioning how the hell the two of them were coping. Silas' cries were bouncing off of every wall, and I could hear Sienna crying in amongst the noise too; welcome to parenthood I suppose.