Xav & Xan <3

A/N - short and sweet ❤️

I know I wrote smth similar with Izzy and Chase but oh well 😍

~~~

Xander

"I need you", I frowned, sitting up from my slouched position and turning down the tv, waving a hand when Jax started to protest, "now".

"What's wrong?", I stood, craning my neck so my phone stayed in between my ear and shoulder, "you're overwhelmed, I can tell". Jax frowned, picking up the remote and pausing the tv altogether, watching me carefully. I patted my pockets for my car keys and pulled them out, clasping them in one hand before holding my phone in the other.

"The twins won't stop crying", Xav told me, "everything's really fucking loud".

"Where are you?", I asked, holding up a finger to my boyfriend and shuffling into the hallway to shove my feet into my shoes, "where's Addy?".

"I'm in our bathroom", he replied shakily and I clenched my jaw, I fucking hated seeing him when he was like this and knowing there wasn't a lot I could do, "Addy's with the twins downstairs, can you- can you just come and help her? Please?".

Fuck that.

I loved Addy like another sister but my twin brother was my top priority always.

"I'll bring Jax to help Addy out, yeah?", I stuck my head back into our living room and cocked my head at him, "give me ten minutes tops".

"You live twenty minutes away", he sighed and I smirked, watching Jax hurry out of the room and put his shoes on too.

"And I'd get a speeding ticket for your ass", I muttered, "stay put, remember to breathe".

I cut the call and raked a hand through my hair with a groan, sure my brother was my best friend and he needed me, but I had been about thirty seconds away from ripping the shirt off of my boyfriend.

Cockblocker.

"What's happened? Is everyone okay?", Jax asked as he pulled the front door open, climbing into the passenger seat of my Mercedes without a second thought. I got into the driver's side and started the engine straight away, not even bothering to put my seatbelt on.

"Xav's freaking out", I squeezed the wheel with one hand, the other drumming on my thigh rapidly, "he gets these..not panic attacks, but uh- he has sensory issues, like I've said before, the twins' crying has triggered him".

"Shit", he breathed out, "and there's two babies, that's gotta be even worse- why isn't your seatbelt on?".

"It's fine, I'm not gonna crash or anything", I squeezed the wheel with two hands, running a red light- at least I wasn't a kid anymore, my speeding wouldn't make its way back to Zane.

"Put your seatbelt on", he told me, I stayed put, "Alexander".

Well fuck me.

I did as I was told, spotting his triumphant grin out of the corner of my eye- piece of shit.

"You never call me that", I grumbled and he laughed.

"I had to get my point across", he shrugged, fixing his glasses, "does this happen a lot? Xav being overwhelmed?".

"More when we were kids", I replied and he nodded, "or when he's on the ice, or apparently when his kids are screaming- you don't mind helping Addy out while I check on him?".

"Not at all", he adjusted his glasses again and peered out of the window, "the twins are cute, our kids would be cute like that". I swear to fuck I nearly swerved, we hadn't really had that conversation ever.