Sienna & Silas

A/N - next gen scenes >>>

Lockdown started 3 years ago today how how how😃

~~~

Sienna

There were a lot of ways I could sum up my brother.

He was annoying, a piece of shit, loud, carefree, looked a bit like a rat, hovered around me like a fly...but he was also funny, loyal, protective, and I knew I could count on the little shit day and night, even with stuff I couldn't talk about with our parents. But right now...he was leaning more towards the annoying piece of shit again.

"It's one party Si, come on", he jumped up on the counter, leaning over and pinching a raspberry from my bowl, "you don't even have to look at me in there, I just wanna have fun".

"You're my little brother Silas, I don't wanna drag you to one of my friend's parties", I rolled my eyes, biting into a strawberry, "that's basically signing up for babysitting the whole night".

"Have I needed babysitting in the last ten years?", he raised an eyebrow and I laughed in his face.

"Absolutely", I replied, "you were even more of a piece of shit back then than you are now". He flipped me off, causing me to catch a glimpse of the gold nail polish on his middle finger; he caught on to my realisation and dropped his hand in an instant.

"Shit", he mumbled, stuffing his hands into his hoodie pocket and dipping his head, "Sienna-,".

"You went into my room you little shit", I jabbed a finger in his direction and he grinned, "this isn't funny Si, I'm asking Dad for that lock".

"It's nail polish Ella, jeez", he rolled his eyes, pulling out a hand and inspecting it, "I think it looks pretty hot".

"Of course you do", I shook my head, eating a mouthful of yoghurt, "I hate you".

"Love you too", he beamed, "so the party-,".

"That you're not attending", I cut him off and he groaned, tipping his head back, "the fuck am I supposed to tell Mum and Dad?".

"They're literally abroad Si", he jumped off the counter and stood beside me; I was somewhat tall, five-ten to be precise, yet even at sixteen Silas towered over me at six-two, "what they don't know can't hurt them right?".

"Silas", I whined, knowing full well I didn't have a good enough reason to not bring him, "you're underage".

"And Kade probably had his first drink at twelve", he muttered, "come on, we go there, get completely blackout drunk, I'll pay for a cab if I'm alive, and we wake up with no knowledge of the night before". Damn it.

"Did I mention that I hate you?", I popped a raspberry into my mouth and he flashed me a grin, going to ruffle my hair before I latched onto his wrist.

"Every day Ella", he smiled and I swatted him away.

"Stop calling me that", I scowled and he rolled his eyes, "we're not four and seven anymore".

"Don't lie, you love that nickname", he rounded the counter and approached the fridge, pulling out a can of coke.

"I tolerated the nickname because you couldn't say my name", I narrowed my eyes at him, "what's your excuse now?".

"Spreading the joy from the past", he looked at me innocently, "so who's coming later?".

"I've managed to convince Kade to drag himself from the depression pit of his bedroom, Iris and Isaac are coming- I don't know how the fuck she convinced him to come, Cole will be there as always...high as shit, and Luke may make an appearance", I reeled off all of my cousins over the age of sixteen, another reason why I didn't want Silas tagging along with us, I had my own little bubble with my one older cousin and the four that came after me.