197

Early autumn, late at night.

After Xi Ye finished the show, he rubbed his temples a little tiredly, and went to the dressing room to change with lowered eyes.

He is a salty fish with little ambition. In the past few years, he has only taken scripts that he likes to shoot, but once he joins the team, no matter how smooth the progress is, it is always a common occurrence that day and night are turned upside down.

After signing the contract, you have to be worthy of the price offered by others.

Layers upon layers of ancient costumes are complicated, and they often need the help of a stylist to put them on and take them off. Fortunately, Xi Ye's life experience is rich enough, and he can handle it in front of the mirror.

When he came out, he heard someone knocking on the door carefully.

Sitting on the chair next to him, Xi Ye, who had been hanging intermittently for several hours, raised his voice: "Come in."

Click.

The door opened and closed, and then, a light pink head popped out.

She is Xi Ye's makeup artist in the new crew.

She seemed to be looking for someone, and seemed afraid of bumping into something, quickly looked around the room, and then straightened up: "Mr. Xi, is Mr. Gu not with you?" Xi Ye paused slightly as he raised his hand to remove the hair cover.

This month, I am going to film and Gu Cong is going to record a new album. After all, it is true that we get together less and leave more, and his face is as usual. Xi Ye said indifferently: "He is here?"

"Yes, he came after dinner, and bought milk tea and snacks for everyone. If you see it, you will have a share." Consciously stepped forward to take over the job of removing the hair cover. What?" Xi Ye pursed her lips as she glanced at the quietly placed mobile phone on the table from the corner of her eye.

"That must be Mr. Gu wanting to give you a surprise," the make-up artist teased without thinking anything bad about it, "Look at my mouth, I actually said it was a secret." Xi Ye and Gu Cong, although they have never disclosed it to the public, are a same-sex couple who know it well in the circle.

At the beginning, the "True and False White Moonlight" that occupied more than a dozen trending searches in a row caused a lot of trouble. Xue Minglang and Su Qingyue broke up quickly. The former terminated the contract with the company in a fit of anger and set up another studio. There is no grandeur of the past.

Only Xi Ye, who was hacked by the whole Internet, worked steadily, not to mention all the works he submitted won awards, but they were all considered excellent works, and he couldn't find a bad film that smashed the brand.

It's just that the frequency of the other party's filming is too low, and the Buddhist circle is mixed up, which makes fans and directors have a headache.

The professional was skilled and took off the sultry wig in a short while. The young man in the mirror was still wearing black makeup with eyeliner flying off his face. Xi Ye didn't wait any longer, got up with his mobile phone, and picked up the cashmere windbreaker on the back of the chair: "It's hard work."

As long as the people in it are happy. Gu Cong guessed that Gu Cong might wait for him at the nearby hotel booked by the crew, Xi Ye had a clear goal, and found the car that Zhou Ming left for him to drive, and unlocked it. The lights come on.

Before he got into the driver's seat, there was a muffled voice from behind: "Brother."

Yue Mo had just woken up, and the words had a strong nasal sound, like a soft coquettish voice.

Xi Ye turned around and happened to see Gu Cong who had dyed blond hair wrapped in a blanket and was lying in the back row, squinting his eyes, reaching out to him as if to hug him.

Obviously, his facial features had grown completely with the passage of time, but when facing him, the other party still had that clean and youthful look on him. Xi Ye was so excited by the call that he simply looked away and said, "What a man you are." --but finally turned around and opened the back door of the car.

"That's why you don't deny that you miss me," Gu Cong was satisfied as he became more aware of the other person's temperament, "It's great, I finally met my long-distance boyfriend before the end of tonight." Boyfriend.

The corners of Xi Ye's lips curled slightly, Xi Ye no longer suppressed his itchy hands, and rubbed Gu Cong's soft blond hair like a big dog: "Yeah."

It was approaching zero, considering that someone was still sleepy, and in the end, Xi Ye was still driving, while Gu Cong was sitting in the passenger seat.

After Xi Ye finished taking a shower, he consciously found a set of pajamas in his boyfriend's suitcase and changed into them. Gu Cong smiled when he saw him : " Brother ."

He did miss Gu Cong a little. After passing the death point of the original book, he no longer suffers from insomnia, but is used to being accompanied. But someone who is full of sleep obviously wants more than just company. The superficial kiss landed between the eyebrows, and then slid across the bridge of the nose.

The smell of lemon broke in, as if he had just eaten candy, and Xi Ye, who wanted to avoid it, tasted a touch of sweetness. The thin white fingertips unconsciously climbed up to the other party's neck, and then sank deeply into the soft and brilliant blond hair. Xi Ye suddenly opened his eyes, breathing deeply: "Tomorrow's play... also wants to hang on to Wia."

The drooping dog eyes are born with an innocent look, Gu Cong said honestly, paused for two seconds, and kissed again: "I will help Teacher Xi before the end." The young man lying in the other party's arms raised his eyebrows: "What about you?"

Gu Cong was aggrieved: "There is cold water in the bathroom." Best not to let him move .

At the same moment, the editor of a little-known marketing account on Weibo excitedly posted: [Surprised! The cast of the best actor has a new love! A late-night tryst, a suspected mixed-race beauty. ]

The accompanying picture is a sneak photo taken far away, so blurry that it can no longer be blurred. However, after buying push and waiting for a long time, his comment area was full of unknown hahahaha, but there was nothing.

In the end, it was Gu Cong's only fan who couldn't stand it anymore, and personally sent a picture of the same vague chance encounter: [Thank you for the invitation. ]

[...Although I really don't want to admit it. ]

[But this "new love" should prefer to be called a beautiful half-race. 】