05

If you don't open your mouth, it's all right, once you open your mouth, it's amazing.

No one expected that Xi Ye, who had been quiet all the way, would show up at this time.

[You were taken away? 】

After finally waiting for the host to finish shooting the scene of choosing the room, 1101 chattered, unable to hide his excitement, and almost danced: "Xi Ye, you are actually willing to confront the protagonist."

Putting his hands in his pockets, the black-haired young man said calmly, "I just can't stand some people bullying children."

Back then, when my trumpet just entered the business, I stepped into similar pitfalls a lot, and even suffered even more excessive difficulties because I was in a foreign country.

He knew that the director wanted to make a splash and want to discuss it, and he was already too dark, so there was no loss in being a villain, and the worst thing was that he would be scolded after the show was broadcast.

1101: "I thought you didn't want Xue Minglang to feel comfortable."

In the original book, "Xi Ye" begged Xue Minglang to form a team but was rejected. He turned black face directly and made the scene very embarrassing. After that, he forcibly partnered with the last remaining Qin Cheng and refused to cooperate. Even though the house was empty, it also took a lot of time. He pushed the protagonist from the side to get the reward.

"Drink enough water." Taking out the room card and opening the door, Xi Ye raised an eyebrow: "I believe they will be as sweet no matter where they live."

The boy who obediently followed behind him also said, "Wow, it's so big."

Seeing that Xi Ye was helping himself out just now, he was dragging the suitcases of two people in his hand. The program team had sufficient funds for this season, and they said that the presidential suite was the presidential suite, which was not vague at all.

1101: "Yes."

Xi Ye: "A bed?"

1101: "Of course."

Xi Ye: Is it too late to re-select the room if you regret it?

"It's too late." Quack laughed strangely, and 1101 gloated: "Is it a disadvantage for you not to read the original work seriously?"

How could there be two beds in this kind of scene that was specially designed to promote the protagonist's rapid emotional development.

The young man who was busy packing his luggage obviously didn't notice this. After changing his shoes, he went to the nearest camera to do a comparison. After more than 20 hours of flying, plus the time difference with China, he didn't feel any tiredness on his face, and his energy was unbelievably good.

1101: "It's nice to be young."

Just looking at it makes me feel good.

Having lived in many worlds, Xi Ye has lived in any kind of room, no matter how luxurious and comfortable the decoration is, it is not worth surprising him.

But when Gu Cong took him by the arm to look around, Xi Ye cooperated with him in a rare way, without pulling his hand.

1101 muttered: "I still feel that you have been taken away."

Otherwise, how could he take care of a junior who has no connection with him like this? How delicious is it to fry CP?

Already accustomed to having an extra system in his head, and still having a particularly detached personality, Xi Ye skillfully ignored the other party, and said to Gu Cong who was ordering: "I sleep on the sofa."