91

In 1101's undisguised laughter, which was about to collapse the sea of ​​consciousness, Xi Ye nodded at Gu Cong, and got into the car by himself without anyone's help.

Although his expression was normal, and he was stunned for only a moment, Gu Cong still keenly felt that something was wrong, and the palms that he opened actively did not wait for a response, and fell into emptiness.

Until the departure, I turned my head and looked back from time to time.

Lu Jin, who was following Gu Cong, was gradually confused. While worrying about his general's neck, he kept silent vigilance, and then turned his head: "What? Is there a tail following?"

Why didn't he notice it at all.

Gu Cong immediately sat upright: "You are the one who talks a lot."

"You can't be looking at Mr. Xi, are you?" Lu Jin was thinking fast, but Lu Jin didn't hold back, "The carriage that Uncle Qian chose must be very safe."

"If you're really worried, go to the car and join Mr. Xi, the brothers don't know how to laugh."

For so many years abroad, apart from being injured, Gu Cong seldom rides in a carriage, just thinking about it makes him feel awkward.

Besides, with him around, Xi Ye probably couldn't really relax.

Resolutely signaling Lu Jin to shut up with his eyes, he raised his left hand and waved it down: "Let's go!"

This trip is the return journey, there is no sacred decree hanging above the head, and everyone does not have to rush to copy the path overnight, but can take the smooth and spacious official road.

However, with the exception of Xi Ye, the entire group was from the military, and they didn't have much luggage. They traveled very quickly, and within two days, they left Beijing completely.

As the key protection object of the whole team, Xi Ye can rest in the carriage sheltered from the wind and rain at night. During the day, when he is bored, he can also read scripts and play chess with the system of Zhihaili. Except for the limited space for activities, it is almost the same as life in the mansion.

This is completely different from the situation in the original novel.

In the original book, the trumpet also left Beijing at this moment, but because of the overly obvious features of tracing portraits sent to various counties and the inability to speak, it was impossible to use it with money.

Before escaping from marriage, Xiaohao hid a knife on his body, and encountered some wild beasts that wanted to use him as food. It was probably because he had witnessed too many deaths when he was young. The first time he killed a living creature, blood gushed out, but he was very calm. He even peeled off the skin, cut the meat, and roasted it to eat.

But now...

Xi Ye looked at his still white palms and thought, these are still a pair of hands suitable for playing the piano and waving.

One family died tragically and entered Mingyue Tower again. Of course, he can understand Xiaohao's obsession with revenge. However, the faults of the superiors should not be made up for by the lives of the common people.

The old emperor is old, but he has been reluctant to establish a reserve for a long time. His sons have been eyeing him for a long time, and the courtiers who are really loyal and admonishing him are either killed or suppressed.

If he remembers correctly, at the later stage of the plot, the old emperor was drugged by his favorite fourth prince, his mouth and eyes were crooked, and he lay paralyzed on the bed every day.