158

Taoist couple, seeking revenge.

As soon as these two key words came out, Lin Yao, who was still smiling like a flower just now, froze her face and completely forgot how to answer the words.

After all, no matter what, Shen Qingshu and Qin Ji were also brought by their Qingfeng faction, but the young patriarch in front of him, according to his elder brother's hexagram of avoiding evil, was at least a few realms higher than Shen Qingshu in the out-of-body period, and almost shattered the five emperors' money used for divination.

help?

Or pretend not to know?

Guiltily lowering her eyes, Lin Yao was so nervous that she glanced around from the corner of her eye. Inadvertently, she caught sight of the hand that the young man was holding with another person. She recalled it slowly and asked another question:

Taoist?

Then who is this one that the other party is leading now?

Looking for the dead body of the old love with a new love, this, this, the ancestors have such a good time? !

Pupils trembled, Lin Yao wanted to look away, but couldn't help but glance at it. In the end, Lin Xuan, who was a senior brother, took the initiative to stand up and answered: "I don't know if the Taoist companion of the senior is..."

He has a low level of cultivation, but he is quite talented in the formation and questioning. If he can help out in a friendly manner, it might be a chance for the Qingfeng sect.

Unexpectedly, the other party's answer was beyond everyone's expectations.

With her thin lips slightly parted, Xi Ye spat out a name that has been making waves in the cultivation world recently: "Song He."

--The moment the voice fell, Lin Yao noticed with sharp eyes that the senior's fingertips were mostly covered by his sleeves, and he gently shook the young man beside him as if to comfort him.

This made her more sure of her guess just now.

New love and old love Shurachang, if it can be written into a script, it will be sold like crazy in teahouses in the secular world.

"hiss."

"this......"

The focus of attention was completely off the mark, so that Lin Yao remembered who Song He was when she heard the low gasps from her fellow disciples around her: the proud son of heaven, a wandering soul, and the unlucky guy who was rumored to be captured by a strange fairy.

In other words, the unlucky golden egg.

After all, the Northern Song family is really rich.

But why hasn't she heard that Song He has a Taoist companion, or is it such a powerful person who can shock one side by stomping his feet? Most importantly, corpses? Song He is dead? Because of Shen Qingshu?

So what is the Song family looking for? Has the soul lamp not been extinguished yet?

Eating melons at close range but not understanding, Lin Yao quickly put aside the fear just now, and looked at Xi Ye with curiosity and a deep desire to explore.

"Cough," fearing that his junior sister would be impulsive and ask something that was not shocking and endless, Lin Xuan moved his position calmly, blocking most of the other party, "The disappearance of Song Daoyou has caused a lot of noise in the cultivation world recently. If you have doubts, senior, you might as well ask it yourself."

"Fellow Daoists Qin and Shen are in Majia Village right now."

Xi Ye said lightly, "They have already left."