124

Xi Haiguo has been very irritable recently.

Inciting public opinion, buying the scattered shares of Ark Technology at a low price, and then sitting on the news of his death, inheriting the other party's inheritance by virtue of blood relationship, becoming the largest person in power of Ark Technology... The plan was perfect, but in actual operation, it ran into trouble in the second step:

Who secretly fought against him, and even moved faster than him, with great fanfare, for fear that others would not notice it, even the stock price that fell with Ark Technology was bought by the other party, and it rose a bit.

This means that if Xi Haiguo wants to realize the original plan again, he must spend more cash. However, Xi's business has gone wrong, so how can he have the spare energy to give him blood transfusion?

Unless he mortgaged his villa, car, and even his company's equity, but the risk of doing so is too great, in case Xi Ye made a will before his death...

With a sullen face, Xi Haiguo spit out a mouthful of white mist.

And the glass jar in front of him was already filled with hills of cigarette butts.

In the end, after years of ups and downs in the business world, the subtle uneasiness brought about by experience made Xi Haiguo feel a rare retreat.

"Dad? Dad? Why don't you answer the phone?" The door of the villa was unlocked with a click, and Xi Tianhua hurried in, "Wang Li actually contacted me, saying that someone offered a higher price than us to buy the shares of Ark Technology. He wanted us to pay more."

Wang Li, the most inconspicuous shareholder of Ark Technology, holds only 3% of the shares, basically only responsible for participating in dividends, and has little power.

But this 3% is very important to Xi Haiguo. As far as he knows, Xi Ye's shareholding in Ark Technology is 46%. Even if the plan goes well and he really takes over the other party's inheritance, if he wants to use Ark Technology to repay Xi, he may be vetoed by other shareholders.

After all, in the face of the same interests, people will always be particularly united.

Therefore, Xi Haiguo must make his own shares exceed 50%, so that Ark Technology will become his one word.

He has spent a lot of money to fake the "corpse" with Xi Ye's biological information, and it can be used at any time. At this juncture, because of the unknown competitor, the shares that can be purchased in the market are really limited. If he wants to succeed, he must get the 3% equity in Wang Li's hand.

However, money, a lot of cash, this is what he hesitates the most.

Pressing out the cigarette butt, Xi Haiguo rubbed the center of his eyebrows and said, "How much does he want?"

Xi Tianhua said the number angrily, which was almost twice the price they had originally negotiated.

"Things are done so secretly, which bastard is fighting with us?" Xi Tianhua couldn't wait to prove himself to the outside world, irritated, "It can't be the Huo family, right? It is said that they recently acquired a new game, and they want to cooperate with Ark Technology to get some new technology."

There are many good friends, and there are some benefits in the end. These are all he heard when he was investigating Xi Ye, but unfortunately it was just a rough idea and lacked more detailed content.

Although I really don't want to admit it, but based on the Huo family, the Xi family can be regarded as a third-rate family at best, especially Huo Qingdong, the leader of the generation of the Huo family, who is ruthless and resolute. There are countless small companies that have been annexed by him. Although Ark Technology is a rising star, it is not strong enough to compete with the old family.