69

The little emperor's feet are very delicate.

Gu Cong knew it when he put on the shoes for the other party.

Probably for the sake of looking good for outsiders, or for some other reason, the feet of the young man who may be seen by the palace people when he wakes up in the morning are all in good condition.

At this moment, after being stimulated by the medicated bath and steamed by the heat, the thin layer of skin with light blue veins hidden under it is smudged with a light powder, which is not only beautiful, but even cute.

Gu Cong swore that at the beginning, he really didn't have any extra thoughts, he just wanted to make the little emperor as comfortable as possible, so that he could sleep well.

But after "touching" the little emperor's legs from knee to top to bottom, he raised his head with a thin layer of sweat on his forehead, glanced and saw the other's expression, and suddenly everything was wrong.

Massaging the acupoints, even if you have to carefully control the strength, it will be more or less painful.

Most of the black hair is scattered behind him, only two strands stick to his forehead, the young man's lips are tightly pressed, stained with water, bright red, as if he is secretly and silently seductive to pick.

In the past, the opponent was always strong, no matter how painful or difficult it was, he would not show weakness, like a flower blooming on the edge of a cliff, even if it is weak, it still makes people feel unattainable.

But at this moment, perhaps it was because the overly loose underclothes enveloped the other party like a cloud, which brought a relatively petite illusion; or maybe it was because all the attention was placed on the legs, and there was no time to put on a cold face.

As if finally aware of the scorching gaze coming from beside him, he moved his legs, made a circle of ripples in the wooden barrel, and glanced over lightly: "Why are you staring at me?"

Not angry, if you have to use one word to describe it, it can only be regarded as blame.

despair.

The waves swayed round and round.

With just such a moment of lowering his eyes, the little emperor, who was originally far away in the sky like a symbol, suddenly landed on the ground, tinged with a bit of lively fireworks.

The five senses suddenly became ten times and a hundred times more sensitive than usual. Gu Cong could clearly feel that the little emperor's feet were trying to avoid him because of the tingling pain and numbness, but he was reluctant to kick him, splashing water all over the ground. In the end, he could only reluctantly be caught by his own hands again and again.

Like a small animal circling in the territory of a wild beast, willfully testing the boundaries, and being pulled back to its original position by the opponent's paws again and again, it also naively feels safe.

-Of course this is just an illusion.

Vigilant, suspicious, calm in madness, not only the little emperor, but anyone who can sit on the Dragon Throne alive, except for babbling babies, who would have anything to do with innocence.

Reason told him this, but Gu Cong's heart stubbornly believed that what he felt just now was the real little emperor.

"Because it looks good." It took a few breaths before he remembered to answer the little emperor's question. Gu Cong came back to his senses, and said another "frivolous thing" that might lose his head: