101

Having done all the more intimate things, Gu Cong is certainly not shy.

Helpless, when facing Xi Ye, his self-control would always run away from home. If he didn't evade a little bit, Mr. Qian's doctor's orders might have been invalidated long ago.

Xi Ye also knew this, so he dared to tease unscrupulously. He understood the principle of accepting as soon as it was good. He didn't make trouble anymore, and obediently wiped it with a handkerchief, and rolled up his collar to cover it tightly.

In the same tent, even the tiniest sound was too clear for Gu Cong, who was already sharp and sharp. When the sound of water behind him stopped, the young man tugged at his cuff with his hands, and Gu Cong turned around. He quickly picked up the wooden barrel and food box and strode out the door without even looking at him.

After a while, he re-entered the tent with his body wet and empty-handed, wrapping Xi Ye, who was watching the stars, tightly through the felt blanket like a rice dumpling.

Not a word was said.

He looked quite aggrieved.

Xi Ye seldom felt guilty, tilted his head, and kissed the other person's face.

call.

After a breath, Gu Cong immediately wrapped the felt blanket tighter, pinched the young man's chin with his big hand, and turned back: "Look at you."

"I hold mine."

Just like a gentleman who refuses any temptation.

Xi Ye had no choice but to let the other party cuddle like a baby. After driving for a day, he was surrounded by familiar smells and heartbeats, and the medicinal power of calming the nerves gradually rose. He just closed his eyes and fell asleep after counting to the eightieth.

Keeping an eye on the movement of the person in his arms, holding his breath, Gu Cong was almost silent, and with restraint, he planted a kiss on the young man's lips.

No matter how conscious he was, Xi Ye was awakened by vague and chaotic movements outside.

The sky was bright, and Gu Cong had already moved him from under the skylight where he counted the stars last night to a place out of the sun. Probably because the celebration was approaching, the whole grassland around the king's tent became lively. After Xi Ye got dressed and washed, when he opened the curtain of the tent, he could hear many boys, girls and children laughing.

The sky is high and the earth is wide, and the air is clean and fresh without any pollution. Knowing that Gu Cong would not leave him alone, Xi Ye casually looked around, and sure enough, he was nearby, and found him and a red shadow.

It's Ana Day.

The only princess who can enter the king's tent to entertain distinguished guests has the same keen perception of sight as Gu Cong. She and Gu Cong turned their heads at the same time, but they didn't show any jealous or flaunting malicious expressions like the usual bloody plots.

As for Gu Cong, he has an extra burden in his hands that obviously does not belong to him.

"It's a riding outfit." Gu Cong walked up to Xi Ye and frowned slightly, "She came here early in the morning and asked me to give this to you."

Think of it as a reminder.

However, he has no friendship with this Princess Anari.

Xi Ye also asked the same question: "Do you have a good relationship with her?"

Gu Cong resolutely denied it: "How could it be?"

"I just met once two years ago," he explained frankly, "I didn't even say a word."