188

Leaving the bright lights behind, Xi Ye and Gu Cong walked around the alleys and walked in the outer city that many players avoid.

In fact, there is no clear dividing line, but Xi Ye can clearly feel that the surrounding buildings are gradually becoming tall and dense, without any aesthetic feeling, crowded together, like sardines in a can, as if trying to make the best use of all the space, bringing people an indescribable sense of oppression.

There were several plastic buckets lying around in a mess, turned over by people or by stray cats. The garbage was scattered all over the place. Fortunately, no sewage flowed out, and the shops that were open seemed to be negotiated. The bright red or green lights were on, and the cheap and oversaturated light hit Gu Cong, making his handsome face look like a ghost.

Xi Ye laughed lightly.

Gu Cong turned his head: "I thought you wouldn't get used to it."

Or hate, after all, no matter which world Xi Ye is in, he loves to be clean.

"Why?" Thinking of his performance in "Nightmare Town", Xi Ye paused and asked himself, "Actually, the environment I grew up in was not that good."

Putting his left hand on the side of his face in the shape of a claw, he deliberately threatened: "I'm a ghost."

The kind raised from a mountain of corpses and a sea of ​​blood.

Gu Cong was not surprised at all, and even thought the other party was very cute - even though the boy's lips were red like blood, his breath was cold, and his skin was so pale that it was almost transparent, he still found him very cute.

So he pinched Xi Ye's cheek naturally: "I know."

"Ghosts are no big deal."

Ghosts are no big deal.

Xi Ye's heart beat like a human again.

Gu Cong's fingertips were very hot, a little rough, with a thin layer of calluses, so he couldn't help but stop his movements to dodge, and let the other party treat him like a cub, pinching and pinching again and again.

Gu Cong guessed that the new location broadcast was coming soon, and Gu Cong, who was addicted to his hands, glanced at his watch and said, "Is there any way..."

Before he finished speaking, he suddenly pulled Xi Ye, bent over and retreated, hiding in the shadow where the buildings and floors overlap.

Under the red moon, fans fluttered, and a giant bird with a steel and iron frame passed by.

It should be a prop of a certain player, with its feathers glowing with a silver-white, inorganic cold light, hovering around mechanically.

The size exceeds the standard, and the giant bird cannot land among the densely packed buildings. The fancy signboards of various shops are a good cover for Gu Cong and Xi Ye.

0028 quickly gave an analysis report: "The eyes are high-definition cameras, but there is no specific target. Be careful and you can still avoid them."

[Do you want me to hack it for you? 】

Gu Cong decisively denied it.

Once the giant bird has an accident near here, it is equivalent to telling the pursuers in disguise that they have found the right place.

Squinting his eyes and looking up, Xi Ye also guessed the role of the big bird in the sky, touched Gu Cong's arm, and whispered: "I can solve it, but the disturbance will be a bit loud."