110

Born to be able to distinguish the difference between animal shapes and real animals, Gu Cong was extremely sure that the one stopping in front of him at this moment was an ordinary cat.

He has never had a pet, and he is not very familiar with cat breeds, but the other party's appearance is obviously sweet and Persian, with emerald eyes, long hair, and short legs.

how to say...

It looks expensive at first glance.

Human beings have turned into animal shapes, but still speak human language. Because of this, Gu Cong can't take shortcuts to communicate with cats, so he can only try to show kindness to them.

Tentatively, he raised his hand and repeated: "Don't be afraid."

Once again, it was barely recognizable that the silver cat backed away and bumped into the umbrella he was covering the opponent.

The vigilance is very strong, has the owner specially trained it? Do you want to call an AI patrol to help? Domestic cats should be very familiar with smart machines. He remembered that there was a pet hospital nearby.

Wide-eyed and small-eyed, Gu Cong's thoughts were spinning. Just when he guessed that those cold iron bumps might be more pleasing to the cat, the other party suddenly raised his paw, gently pressed the handle of the umbrella, and pushed it in his direction.

--Because of his personality, Gu Cong is used to using retro old-fashioned umbrellas, the size of a person, without any additional functions, and now most of them are leaning towards cats, and he himself is inevitably drenched in the drizzle.

And with Mao Mao's movements, the umbrella returned to Gu Cong's head.

The cool rain is kept out.

Such a smart and considerate feedback should not mean that he hates himself anyway, but Gu Cong stretched out his hand again, and Mao Mao hid again.

With a vague guess in his heart, he got up, walked around Maomao, took a few steps forward, and then turned around, and there was a little gray thing following him not far or near.

"Are you afraid of getting me dirty?" Squatting down again, Gu Cong stretched out his hand for the third time, "It's okay, anyway, this suit is going to be washed anyway."

It is very difficult for ordinary animals to truly understand complex human language. It is undoubtedly a bit strange to talk to a strange cat, but Gu Cong feels that the other party is very smart and may understand what he means.

Facts proved that his premonition was correct, this time, Gu Cong finally touched Mao Mao's head smoothly.

Wet and a little cool.

"The hospital is too far away, I have to carry you." Gu Cong skillfully called up the optical brain navigation, and switched the shopping bag to the hand holding the umbrella, freeing one arm.

one second.

two seconds.

Using its hind legs hard, the silver-white cat jumped into his arms.

...and then staggered imperceptibly.

1101 tried hard to hold back a smile: "New body, normal."

Trumpet is quite repulsed by his own animal shape, and has never changed since he became an adult. Even if Xi Ye has all the memories of Trumpet, the combination of the grown-up cat body and the lack of practical operation is inevitable.

Fortunately, Gu Cong, who was hugging a cat for the first time, didn't notice his slippery little feet. The human body temperature came faintly through the fabric of the suit, making him tremble unconsciously. Following the familiar heartbeat, Xi Ye stepped on the strong and strong arms under his paws, and slowly found a comfortable position on the other's chest.