136

rustle.

As the breeze blew, Gu Cong tried his best to stretch the leaves and root them into the ground.

This is his new body, or rather, a new body. If his memory is correct, he should have died twice in a row, and the last time was just a few minutes ago.

【It's not dead, it's just that the primordial spirit is out of the body. 】Suddenly, a mechanical voice sounded in Gu Cong's mind, although he was not sure whether he still had a brain now.

Also a few minutes ago, for the first time in his life, he learned of the existence of the fast travel game and the fast travel system, and then, he was pointed at the head and sent into the grass.

At this moment, this person, according to the self-introduction of the other party, is numbered 0028, ignoring the subtle sense of mechanics, sounds like a decadent middle-aged uncle.

An intelligent life form that can read one's own thoughts at will is very dangerous no matter how you think about it, so Gu Cong cleared away all distracting thoughts and silently observed the surrounding environment.

He should be in a mountain.

Not to mention people, there is not even the sound of insects. Compared with silence, it is more like dead silence. Nearby, the grasses of the same kind as him stand in a row. Standing against the sun, you can still see the little glimmers lingering around the branches and leaves. They are like stars, beautiful but unreasonable.

[Common sense? This is called Star Primrose, this is the realm of self-cultivation,] After singing a one-man show for too long, 0028 was bored and provocative, "Are you really only eighteen?"

How could he be more vigilant than the hosts he had brought before.

Sure enough, when it comes to age, the mental fluctuations that have been relatively stable finally have ups and downs, and the leaves are tense. Gu Cong emphasized: "Sophomore."

[Of course I know that you are a sophomore, you skipped a grade, I also know that your name is Gu Cong, eighteen, just celebrated your birthday two months ago, cheerful personality, excellent grades, harmonious family,] hanging around, 0028 shrugged, "But what's the use? You're already dead."

The good and the bad, everything that I once had, all disappeared with a bang along with the private car driven by the drunk driver.

It has said too many similar things to too many hosts, and it has long lost the patience to gently coax and wait for the other party to adapt.

However, the expected collapse, counterattack, and quarrel did not occur. The boy just explored his water-deficient root system deeper into the land.

Punching cotton, 0028 inexplicably felt like a villain who casually lost his temper and bullied children.

[Someone will come to take you away later,] After a few seconds of silence, it reminded, "It's the plot mentioned in the original book, and it's hard to change without the intervention of a time traveler like you."

Like pure data being copied and pasted, a novel suddenly appeared in Gu Cong's mind, with clear words.

"Foreign Immortals".

An atypical comprehension article, eccentric, the ultimate goal is to defeat the villain, and he is the male supporting role who assists at the last moment.

As for why Gu Cong is so sure of his identity, it is because it is clearly stated in the book that the male supporting role, Song He, was born with a wandering spirit. Once he loses consciousness, no matter what his cultivation level is, the soul will transfer randomly, and possess himself on animals, flowers and even stones.