143

At the age of eighteen, Gu Cong was the fastest growing year. After standing up straight, the tall and thin young man in Bai Que's eyes was actually a little shorter than him. The close distance happened to be the most suitable angle to be admired by downcast eyes.

At the beginning, Gu Cong always felt that the other party was looking at someone through him, his eyes were vacant and uncertain, but unexpectedly, within a few seconds, the eyes completely fell on him, so focused, it made him feel a little hot.

too close.

He should have taken two steps back to avoid it, but he was fixed in place like a demon, unable to move his feet.

It wasn't until the young man had seen enough that he carefully let go of his hand, and Gu Cong, who instinctively looked down, found that the other party was hanging on the right side with staggered fingertips.

Those wounds were scabbed, red and messy, lying quietly on the youthful Ruxue's skin, like hideous and ugly centipedes, but Gu Cong was not afraid at all, instead he hurriedly stretched out his hand to hold it up.

"What are you panicking about?"

If you want to make a piece of wood or a stone move, you have to pay some price. If there is no similar thing painted on the tip of the knife and carved into the formation bit by bit, how can the wood and stone produce a whole body of flesh and blood.

However, facing the strange and familiar young man in front of him, Xi Ye really couldn't say anything serious, so he could only quietly cast a trick on his eyes, and coaxed: "Look."

Quickly, grasping the time when the other party was distracted by listening to him, Xi Ye's hand returned to normal, except for a little paleness, it was almost the same as usual, as if everything Gu Cong saw just now was an illusion, a little joke.

Gu Cong has a good nose.

Stubbornly, through the false illusion, he stroked the young man's five fingers inch by inch, but he didn't find anything unusual, only heard a chuckle from above his head: "itch."

In my impression, Xi Ye seldom laughed, let alone laughed out loud.

Probably really tired, the other party's final voice was hoarse, rustling, like a small hook, and like a cat's claw, which was equally unbearable to the ears and the apex of the heart.

After realizing how abrupt his actions were just now, Gu Cong let go of Xi Ye with a groan.

The white-clothed fairy who was almost seen through by the other party loosened his shoulders: Very good.

At this time, he was really thin-skinned.

When the crisis was over, Xi Ye withdrew his right hand without changing his expression. While shaking off his sleeves, he still did not forget to ask: "How? Have you touched enough? Do you want another one to continue?"

He was only wearing a soft and large gown, and his belt was tied in a random knot. Thinking of who put on the clothes for him, and what he saw along the way, Gu Cong, with his head drooping, turned into petrification and stood there for a few seconds before shaking his head indiscriminately.

Most importantly, scars, height, skin color, this is obviously his body, not Song He.

In the original book, although Song He also possesses a puppet, the appearance of that puppet is exactly the same as that of Xi Ye. What happened now? He changed the plot?

There is an experienced senior living in the Sea of ​​Consciousness, Gu Cong humbly asked for advice: "0028?"

0028 doesn't want to talk.