168

In fact, there were almost zero players who doubted Xi Ye's identity.

Li Jie, the only one who blatantly showed disgust towards Xi Ye, only reaffirmed his judgment of "waste dim sum", and did not associate Xi Ye's sleepiness with ghosts.

After all, although the watch on the young man's hand is covered by the cuff most of the time, it will occasionally be exposed as the other party moves. The style and structure are exactly the same as those released in the game.

This thing can only be seen by players, and they can't find any records of being snatched by NPCs in the forums, so it naturally becomes the best evidence for confirming each other's identities in the dungeon.

"All in all, even if they haven't been eliminated, the death in the dream is not a good omen," quickly comprehending Gu Cong's reminder, the doctor looked at the sleeping Xi Ye, and pushed his glasses again, "Little friend, is he still breathing?"

--According to the rules summed up by generations of players for many years, the infinite game will automatically skip the old people and children when drawing new blood and filling the loss. The oldest will not exceed fifty, and the youngest will be eighteen.

With Xi Ye's appearance and attire, no matter how you look at it, he was stuck in the lower limit and was selected. Even if he is an adult, he is still the most tender group of "babies" in the world of infinite games.

Raising his hand in a similar manner, he placed it under the young man's handsome nose. Gu Cong, who knew that the other party was simply sleeping, was serious and felt it with his index finger for a few seconds: "Yes."

Very slow, very faint, but real.

"Where are the other two?" The doctor shrugged helplessly due to the prohibition of leaving his seat, and spread his hands, "Although I really want to come by myself, but...please."

With a stinky face, Li Jie reluctantly re-examined the corpse of the coward sitting next to him.

At this time, he managed to discover the benefits of that waste snack, at least he "died" quietly, as if he was asleep, with a peaceful expression.

The novice female player who originally needed Tang Yan to cover her mouth to stop her screaming also gritted her teeth and stretched out her hand tremblingly towards the "skin and bone" with mycelium surging.

After a while, Li Jie spoke first: "Indeed."

"I..." Wei Yin trembled slightly, and after waiting for another two minutes, the novice female player said, "I seem to feel it too."

Worried that other players felt that her answer was following the trend and unreliable, she hurriedly added: "Very, very weak, it's warm, it should be right."

"His is weaker and needs my full attention." Hearing this, Li Jie rarely looked squarely at this rookie who was barely useful, got up, and continued.

If he hadn't strengthened his body, the five senses would be more acute when he was concentrated, and ordinary people would really not be able to notice it.

"So, the sooner the player dies in the dream, the weaker their breathing will be. If we don't notice it and delay it for too long, and wait for this vitality to be cut off, they will be eliminated in reality."

Following the logic, the doctor smiled wryly: "No wonder players are restricted from staying near their seats."

For example, due to his professional habits, he is likely to see through the small tricks of the system in advance during the process of examining the corpse.