125

After the words fell, Gu Cong realized what he had done.

Perhaps there has always been an uneasiness in his heart that "Xi Ye will leave", thinking that the young man's staying here is just a helpless act, his body is faster than his mind, and his hands subconsciously lock the door, just like "sealed windows" afraid of cats and cats escaping.

The young man who heard the prestige seemed to be questioned, his eyes flashed with fleeting astonishment, he was not sure if his little action had been discovered, Gu Cong changed into his slippers, and said softly, "Have you checked your body with a therapeutic device? It's better to be cautious, I'll get it for you."

--The attitude is natural, as if he didn't ask anything when he just walked in.

Biansheng, in the sea of ​​consciousness, there is a system that Gu Cong can't sense is dismantling his desk: "Report the host, the door is locked."

Of course Xi Ye could see it.

His possessiveness was so possessive that it was slightly offensive, but he was very useful, and Xi Ye was very convinced that if he really wanted to leave, no matter how entangled he was in his heart, Gu Cong would definitely let him go, and even open the door with his own hands. Who told someone that in his bones, he always treated him with extra indulgence and respect.

Being favored and proud is probably the case.

Just like at this moment, Mingming was worried that his "scumbag" would turn his back on him and leave after recovering from his injuries. The other party still didn't do anything with the healing device, squatted halfway in front of the sofa, and said, "Hands."

The tiny probe manipulated by the 1101 invasion stretched out, piercing the young man's soft fingertips, and a drop of bright red blood condensed. The wound was too small, and Xi Ye hardly felt any pain.

Xi Ye shook his head.

1101, who disguised himself as a therapeutic device for the Nth time, also did his duty and did not issue any more warnings about "illegal drug residues".

"Today we are going to talk about a very important cooperation, so I changed into formal clothes." Xi Ye said, seemingly unintentionally.

The hand holding the cotton swab paused for a moment, and then quickly returned to normal. Gu Cong lowered his head and replied, "Yes."

It was as if he never doubted that Xi Ye would leave before hearing the explanation.

However, the more indifferent the other party behaved, the more Xi Ye wanted to be funny. He deliberately looked in the direction of the door of the apartment, and he pursed his lips: "Want to lock me up?"

Gu Cong reacted completely instinctively: ...

His thin lips were tightly pursed, and he didn't think about how to give the other party a normal and reasonable explanation for a while. After hesitating, the young man slowly threw out new evidence: "I heard it."

"The sound of locking the door."

"No? Or did I misunderstand?" Seeing that no one spoke, Xi Ye stood up and walked towards the entrance.

The color of hair and eyes is different from that of ordinary people. In this life, Xi Ye's facial features have not changed, but his coldness is more serious. When he is not smiling, he can be called a model of the flower of Gaoling, and the sense of alienation blows over his face.

Gu Cong didn't know where he got the courage, so he raised his arm and grabbed the young man's wrist.

"I didn't intend to lock you up," he said as the cotton swab fell, and he looked up, "but I really want you to stay for a few more days."