84

Xi Ye's health improved completely, and it was the first spring after the suppression of the rebellion.

Because the original book is a classic "Wife Chasing Crematorium" routine, the plot after King An's accession to the throne is more about the emotional entanglements of the protagonist, and rarely mentions state affairs.

But the facts have proved that as long as the world consciousness does not become a monster, everything can still operate as usual without the so-called protagonist. Losing the advantage of "prediction" may be a pity for others, but for Xi Ye, it is a kind of joyful freedom.

Anyway, he didn't intend to act according to the so-called plot.

Maybe it's because the consciousness of the world hasn't given up yet. After being thrown into the sky prison, Pei Yi fell ill several times in succession, with persistent high fever. According to reports from the palace people, even his eyesight seemed to be affected.

However, even so, he is still alive "tenaciously".

After losing his clear thinking and sound body, he lived in a daze.

Hatred must be revenged, Xi Ye has never had a relationship with the "Holy Father", so it is impossible to rush to give the other party a good time. Of course, he must repay the same amount or even double the pain he suffered from the poisoning of the trumpet.

If "lingering on one's last breath" is the "luck" that the protagonist must endure, then he would rather be a villain.

[The villain who made the country flourish? 】

The more you get along, the more courageous you become, 1101 precisely complained: "Then your definition of a villain is really unusual."

Xi Ye said lightly, "For..."

"That's all for Gu Cong," answered the words proficiently, 1101 was helpless, [When will your stubbornness be corrected. 】

Either it is to maintain the setting of the trumpet, or it is for Gu Cong, but in 1101's view, the awakened Xi Ye himself is a gentle person.

Even if the other party doesn't admit it.

While speaking, the ministers under the dragon chair had already saluted in unison. Headed by the new Minister of Rites, they discussed the matter of spring plowing.

In addition to him, the commander of the imperial army who is next to the last jade step under the dragon chair is also a fresh face in his thirties who looks extremely serious:

After the pacification of the court, Xue Hai spent several months handing over the work, and at the beginning of the new year, he took the initiative to beg for bones.

Of course Xi Ye could understand the reason why the other party did this: no matter what the outcome was, Xue Hai had the idea of ​​treason after all, and he was in charge of a position in the imperial army that could not tolerate any betrayal.

To be honest, Xi Ye has long been used to betrayal. How many of these officials standing in the huge political hall can be called truly loyal to the emperor, but they are only relying on the two threads of profit and life to maintain the operation of a country.

But since it was Xue Hai's own choice, Xi Ye didn't bother to care about it. The newly appointed commander of the imperial army was very quiet, like a stone, and didn't chatter like some old men below.

The "nagging old men" were still arguing.

In the spring, the emperor helped the plow to plow and taught farmers and mulberry. This is a rule that existed in the Chen Dynasty and even before the Chen Dynasty. It was put on hold last year because the trumpet was just enthroned.